I

idontwannadothisanym

Experienced
Apr 8, 2020
just got back from final last walk with nova feeling great takes prozac boom big tsunami of anxiety like what the fuck someone please explain this to me please it hurts so bad I can't breathe ps I love you nova hugs
+ps nova is my dog guys

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: ActualLesbian, Deleted member 17331, Final Escape and 4 others
BitterlyAlive

BitterlyAlive

---
Apr 8, 2020
Prozac made my anxiety worse, too. How long have you been taking it? Also, Nova is a cool name for a dog. Love it

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 17331 and idontwannadothisanym
I

idontwannadothisanym

Experienced
Apr 8, 2020
Prozac made my anxiety worse, too. How long have you been taking it? Also, Nova is a cool name for a dog. Love it
I have been on for fuck knows lmao erm erm her name is awesome it's her original name from when I adopt her and save her ass because nobody would take her because she's tooooo fucking biggggg she's 6ft pahahahaha and got a waist like a Victoria Secret model pahahahaha she's fucking awesome and I'm so grateful I went on final walk with her this morning thank you for replying to my thread give hugs
FUCK PROZAC

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 1465
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
Should wean off very slowly. One every other day then after awhile one every couple days etc. shit is bad for u and contains flouride.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993
Poptart

Poptart

Try me Frozen
Nov 7, 2019
I refuse to take prozac after my cousin shot himself in the chest while on it. My family would flip if I ever went on prozac for the same reason.

Any psych drug has the ability to make things way worse.

• Love
Reactions: idontwannadothisanym