Status
Not open for further replies.
sparkie

sparkie

Student
Mar 14, 2021
I hate people, humanity disgusts me i think about 20% of people are worth interacting with or knowing the rest are pure SCUM, do you think im right? My heros are people who just threw in the towel and say im not playing this game anymore like Charles Whitman (Texas Tower Sniper) and Stephen Paddock who killed 60 from the Mandalay Bay Hotel- i admire these people i would never do that myself because im a coward but these types of people are my heros

Reactions: Venessolotic and ConfusedAndWeird
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Yup, I can relate.
Most humans keep disappointing me, except people like you all here on SS, who can really understand the way I really feel!

Reactions: Venessolotic, WrongPlaceWrongTime and greyismyfavecolor
JustAMatterOfTime

JustAMatterOfTime

Fragile
Mar 21, 2021
Don't say stuff like that it's not heroic to kill a bunch of people it is sick! People who threw in the towel fine throw in their own towel but don't take people with you. Don't be so edgy.

Reactions: UterEntonaur, demuic, AE2021 and 5 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Like I wouldn't wish anything bad against people, but i've always been quite antisocial and introverted and other people have often been the source of my frustrations. Sometimes I am ashamed to be human because of all the horrible things that people do.

Reactions: Venessolotic, demuic, AE2021 and 1 other person
S

sm20

Student
May 5, 2021
I hate people, humanity disgusts me i think about 20% of people are worth interacting with or knowing the rest are pure SCUM, do you think im right? My heros are people who just threw in the towel and say im not playing this game anymore like Charles Whitman (Texas Tower Sniper) and Stephen Paddock who killed 60 from the Mandalay Bay Hotel- i admire these people i would never do that myself because im a coward but these types of people are my heros
I'm not going to try to challenge your ideas but if 20% of people are good wouldn't 20% of the killings be bad?

• Yay!
Reactions: demuic, AE2021, PaxAmerica and 2 others
SweetDreams500

SweetDreams500

Narcissistic gay NEETcel
Apr 4, 2021
I like people, I just hate myself.

Reactions: PaxAmerica
A

AE2021

Experienced
Sep 21, 2020
I agree that most people are self centered, egotistical and just not pleasant to deal with. But I have absolutely no desire to harm anyone. That does not seem heroic to me - more cowardly. If we are not happy and want to take our own lives, so be it. But I don't have the right, or desire, to kill others, unless of course I am being directly threatened with bodily harm.

Reactions: WrongPlaceWrongTime, demuic, BottomlessPit and 3 others
Pookie

Pookie

Somebody you used to know.
Oct 18, 2020
If people want to take themselves out then that's fine, but taking innocent people with you is incredibly selfish and abhorrent. They're not heroes, they're maggots.

Reactions: FuneralCry, AE2021, PaxAmerica and 1 other person
PaxAmerica

PaxAmerica

Just Passing
Apr 15, 2021
Sorry but thats terrible. I too think that there arent many truly great people in society to spend time with. But the idea of murdering people is abhorent. I dont know if this was posted to just get a rise from others and get a post running. I hope thats all it was. I have no issue with the idea of people deciding that they would prefer to end their own life. It is our right just as much as whether we decide to get married, do a particular job, go to university etc. But I would never look at killing innocent people just because I didnt fit in. Thats more of a problem with you in my opinion. No way are these people heores. They're actually garbage. And I dont care if I get backlash or trolled for this post.

Reactions: demuic, Symbiote, AE2021 and 2 others
Amumu

Amumu

Ctb - temporary solution for a permanent problem
Aug 29, 2020
My dude, you're saying you admire mass murderers because you hate humans, what the hell.
Misanthropy is really a a plague, some people would be likely to genocide humanity because "it would be better for the planet".
Be careful with misanthropy and eco-fascism, it could be the next totalitarian regime.

What frightens me is that a lot of people on SS share some of these ideas, which is mind-blowing.

Reactions: Salvation_, Symbiote, AE2021 and 2 others
BottomlessPit

BottomlessPit

Staring at the edge
Apr 28, 2021
My heros are people who just threw in the towel and say im not playing this game anymore like Charles Whitman (Texas Tower Sniper)
Charles Whitman didn't take all those lifes of his own volition. He had a brain tumor which resulted in intense and frequent irrational aggression. He even tried to get help from a professional if I remember correctly, but sadly he didn't receive help fast enough.

That aside, I don't think these actions should be admired. They caused a lot of suffering to innocent people. One thing that I hate about humanity is the fact that we are so keen on infringing on each others rights - this is where my misanthropy comes from. These mass shooters symbolize exactly that. By taking peoples lifes without their consent, they infringe on their right to live. A right that is just as important as the right to die.

• Love
Reactions: PaxAmerica, AE2021, Hennessy and 2 others
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
Throwing in the towel called life and killing yourself is fine, but taking someone else out who had no history or interaction with any of your problems should not be an admirable thing. Suicide is a personal choice and if you're going to include others, they should also be consenting to it. Paddock and Whitman killed indiscriminately and against people who were just having a good time, minding their business, etc.

OP should look deep in themselves to see why Average Joe should die other than using the excuse "I hate people".

This is sanctioned suicide, not sanctioned homicide/murder/mass killing, etc. Locked.

Reactions: LONE WOLF., PaxAmerica, Hennessy and 2 others
Status
Not open for further replies.