• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

anonymousfoxxo

anonymousfoxxo

Stray Fox
Nov 9, 2023
I don't want to make this long. I'm too tired... I just need to let it out... I just absolutely hate them. . .

They keep coming over me randomly and I completely dissociate from myself and everything turns scary and I have to keep fighting my thoughts and myself and it's so much pain to handle both mentally and physically and it lasts so long too and it's absolutely horrible....

I am taking a shit ton of medication to stop this exact fucking thing and even though it is better than it was it still happens way too often and I am absolutely devastated... I just want this shit to end...

I wish someone could help me... I wish someone could just shoot me in the head... I wish I could just leave this world behind without hurting my family... There's not a single reason other than my family that I haven't CTB yet. And the absolute pain I'm feeling each day is making me really really consider doing CTB very soon.

I want to be gone... So I don't have to live in pain... Forever... And beyond... I hate being here... Please... Help me.......

šŸ˜–šŸ˜­

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I understand why you'd just wish to be free from all the suffering, existence really is too cruel, it's so dreadful how people have to suffer so extremely. But anyway I hope that you eventually find the peace you search for.

• Hugs
Reactions: anonymousfoxxo
Z-A

Z-A

Let me go
Mar 3, 2024
Xanax helps me preventing them from happening again. But I still hate it. I understand you very well. All this unnecessary suffering has to end.

• Hugs
Reactions: anonymousfoxxo
anonymousfoxxo

anonymousfoxxo

Stray Fox
Nov 9, 2023
Thank you for your kind words and support everyone!