• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

O

Oyashiro-sama

Student
Aug 16, 2018
I know it sounds like a teen crisis, but I'm 23 years old and I'm not able to have a normal social life, it's not just "shyness" I'm not like others, I've been thinking about having asperger for some time (I'm not diagnosed) I feel like in another planet.

My summer "vacation" consists of spending three months locked up at home in front of the computer and I'm nervous, I lost the only girl long ago who did not care how I was for my whores neurosis (I'm diagnosed with obsessive-compulsive disorder) I do not remember being happy anymore, maybe during childhood (as innocent as I was). Besides, everything costs twice as much, I can not follow the mental rhythm of others, in basic things.

The only thing that bothers me is knowing that my mother will have a hard time if I commit suicide, I do not want to fail either, for years I was in the hospital for some time, in "mental health" due to suicidal tendencies.

Reactions: imdone, Deleted_9cKnXB34QG, ThisIsTheEnd and 5 others
ThisIsTheEnd

ThisIsTheEnd

Waste of oxygen
Aug 22, 2018
Hey man, I feel much the same, I really hate myself and how socially inept I am. If I wasn't still at school and living with family all I would be doing would be sitting in bed or at my computer staring into space and contemplating whether to ctb or not. If you wanna talk/vent, feel free to PM me, I can listen and relate.

Reactions: Oyashiro-sama and Deleted_9cKnXB34QG