• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

throwaway777

throwaway777

一人、部屋で、独り。
Oct 3, 2018
i keep doubting myself ...anything i say or do seems wrong to me and i keep thinking if the things i say, i really mean them or i am just saying them to get something from someone .. attention ? sympathy so they can like me ? ... i dont know !!! but i dont want to be this way ... i dont know how i should be ... words are important to me and i want to be honest but maybe i should just stop talking bc the moment i say something i immediately doubt myself and feel guilty .. it almost feels like im manipulating others not that i do it consciously knowing that im doing it ..it s almost automatic it doesnt go through my thoughts.. it's like unconscious ... idk if it makes sense but i dont want to manipulate others and i know that humans are selfish and im human too so anything i say will always be about me but i dont want to accept this ..it feels too wrong .. it makes me hate myself so much .. im sorry

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: noonetoo, Mark Edward, Memento Mori and 3 others
Weeping Garbage Can

Weeping Garbage Can

ਕਿਰਪਾ ਕਰਕੇ ਮੈਨੂੰ ਭੁੱਲ ਜਾਓ ❤️
Oct 31, 2018
My dear Ms. Sweetie! Please don't apologize for sharing your thoughts, that's what this forum is for ❤️

I'm really sorry you feel this way, but I completely understand, as I feel the exact same. I just want to thank you for your honesty, this vent alone lets me know that you have the best of intentions and don't aim on manipulating people. But I'm so saddened you have that hatred for yourself like I have for myself.

Please know that I'm always here, and that I care about you.

gives you a jumbo pegasus hug ❤️

• Love
Reactions: Alchemist, Mark Edward, Memento Mori and 5 others