Theforeverblind

Theforeverblind

(She/He/They) The void will claim us all
May 4, 2023
I don't know if anyone else has experience this but I hate myself so much that I don't even want to ctb I deserve to suffer ctb is to good for me I'm so horrible that I don't deserve any relief why am I like this

D

dggtscccvfd

Mage
Jun 1, 2023
Unless you're a murderer, you deserve relief from your suffering. One way to get relief is to CTB. Another way is medication. You deserve to get relief one way or another, don't let anyone tell you you don't.

As to why you are like this, a common feature of many mental illnesses is a lack of self respect and self worth. Perhaps you are suffering from a mental illness that is telling you you don't deserve relief. Ignore it. As I said, only murderers don't deserve relief, all the rest of us do.

Reactions: GreenGlassDoor and Ondine0000ff
Theforeverblind

Theforeverblind

(She/He/They) The void will claim us all
May 4, 2023
Unless you're a murderer, you deserve relief from your suffering. One way to get relief is to CTB. Another way is medication. You deserve to get relief one way or another, don't let anyone tell you you don't.

As to why you are like this, a common feature of many mental illnesses is a lack of self respect and self worth. Perhaps you are suffering from a mental illness that is telling you you don't deserve relief. Ignore it. As I said, only murderers don't deserve relief, all the rest of us do.
I do have alot of mental is I have bipolar 2, cptsd ,DID, adhd, general anxiety disorder, bpd, and gender disphoria so I have plenty of reason to hate myself I just don't know how to get over this hate so I can ctb

• Hugs
Reactions: Ondine0000ff
O

ohmbasa

Sep 25, 2023
I do have alot of mental is I have bipolar 2, cptsd ,DID, adhd, general anxiety disorder, bpd, and gender disphoria so I have plenty of reason to hate myself I just don't know how to get over this hate so I can ctb
I can relate depending on my mood. Much of the time I hate myself for destroying my body and my life. I have to constantly remind myself that it isn't mine or anyone else's fault. the world is just cruel and nonsensical.