• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

F

fedupwithlife

Student
Jul 28, 2023
I only have one thing that is almost good with me which is my appearance and its not even something i worked hard to maintain. I cant keep up with all the changes happening in the world i just want to die

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Unknown21 and derpyderpins
derpyderpins

derpyderpins

I was wrong
Sep 19, 2023
I only have one thing that is almost good with me which is my appearance and its not even something i worked hard to maintain.
Well... that's good, right? My temptation is to come in here and say a bunch of things that I assume are nice about you, but that wouldn't be authentic because I don't know you. But, if the nice thing about you is something natural, that's better than the alternative. You can't do too much with the genetic stuff. You can always change the stuff you work at.

F

fedupwithlife

Student
Jul 28, 2023
Well... that's good, right? My temptation is to come in here and say a bunch of things that I assume are nice about you, but that wouldn't be authentic because I don't know you. But, if the nice thing about you is something natural, that's better than the alternative. You can't do too much with the genetic stuff. You can always change the stuff you work at.
Its good and im glad I do think my physical appearance isnt bad but im just too stupid you know

• Hugs
Reactions: derpyderpins
derpyderpins

derpyderpins

I was wrong
Sep 19, 2023
Its good and im glad I do think my physical appearance isnt bad but im just too stupid you know
Lots of that going around these days. Would you mind telling me what you're too stupid to do?

F

fedupwithlife

Student
Jul 28, 2023
Lots of that going around these days. Would you mind telling me what you're too stupid to do?
For example, I used to be a good programmer and i used to do that a lot +. Its been 2 years since ive actually followed a course to the end of it or do something thats actually difficult. These past 2 years i haven't done anything but play video games, browse reddit, feel depressed, get mad and break stuff. I've become useless to society

• Hugs
derpyderpins

derpyderpins

I was wrong
Sep 19, 2023
For example, I used to be a good programmer and i used to do that a lot +. Its been 2 years since ive actually followed a course to the end of it or do something thats actually difficult. These past 2 years i haven't done anything but play video games, browse reddit, feel depressed, get mad and break stuff. I've become useless to society
Well fuck society, you owe society as a whole no obligation.

"Used to be a good programmer?" Assuming you didn't forget how to program you still are good, just not doing it currently. Sorry you're in such a rut and feeling depressed. Anger/panic bursts are hard to deal with, too. Sounds like you're someone with some good qualities and those qualities aren't able to come to the forefront right now. That might not help you, but it's good to call it what it is.

F

fedupwithlife

Student
Jul 28, 2023
Well fuck society, you owe society as a whole no obligation.

"Used to be a good programmer?" Assuming you didn't forget how to program you still are good, just not doing it currently. Sorry you're in such a rut and feeling depressed. Anger/panic bursts are hard to deal with, too. Sounds like you're someone with some good qualities and those qualities aren't able to come to the forefront right now. That might not help you, but it's good to call it what it is.
I dont owe society anything but i have to deal and function with society if i wanna live.
Programming for me at least requires a lot of mental practice and i cant seem to get back to the mental clarity i used to have before

Reactions: Unknown21 and derpyderpins
derpyderpins

derpyderpins

I was wrong
Sep 19, 2023
I dont owe society anything but i have to deal and function with society if i wanna live.
Programming for me at least requires a lot of mental practice and i cant seem to get back to the mental clarity i used to have before
I hear you. That's where a lot of talk on here ends up. I'm struggling with similar issues, though not as severe.

F

fedupwithlife

Student
Jul 28, 2023
I hear you. That's where a lot of talk on here ends up. I'm struggling with similar issues, though not as severe.
Thanks for taking the time to talk to me. Ill be fine

• Hugs