Trakehner

Trakehner

Student
Apr 22, 2023
I don't know if something like this is allowed but it's something that's been bothering me for years and years.

I'm black and wish I could be literally any other race. I'm part of probably the most hated group in the world and I can't handle i it anymore. Everyone thinks I'm a criminal and idiot by default and I have to "prove myself" in order to break some stereotype. I've been dehumanized all of my life for something I have no control over.

I can't stand my facial features or hair. I feel alienated. Like a lower class of human. I don't want to live when nobody will see me as equal. After hearing so much hatred I can't help but believe what they say. I'm better off dead.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: CatLover2000, permanently tired, losing hope and 21 others
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
I'm sorry people have made you feel like this. ❤️🤗❤️🤗❤️
I hate life is like this. 😡😡😡😡

Some place nice

Some place nice

This world makes me sick
Oct 18, 2023
I'm so sorry that you have to go through this. I hate that you've been treated horribly and wish I could help you.

quanxiswife

quanxiswife

May 28, 2021
Same kinda. I don't hate being black, but I do hate how I'm treated because of it. I feel no shame in my features or my heritage, but it's exhausting to always have to act above and beyond just so people consider you human too. I wish people didn't despise us so much. Especially online. Behind the veil of anonymity, people say the most fucked up things about black people and it makes me think that people that I meet IRL think those same things. Sometimes I'm scared to talk to people online because I'm afraid they won't want to keep speaking to me if they know my race. :~/

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: CatLover2000, losing hope, Hfb and 8 others
CrazyDiamond04

CrazyDiamond04

Metal Fan- Wants to hang Under The Oak
May 8, 2023
Same kinda. I don't hate being black, but I do hate how I'm treated because of it. I feel no shame in my features or my heritage, but it's exhausting to always have to act above and beyond just so people consider you human too. I wish people didn't despise us so much. Especially online. Behind the veil of anonymity, people say the most fucked up things about black people and it makes me think that people that I meet IRL think those same things. Sometimes I'm scared to talk to people online because I'm afraid they won't want to keep speaking to me if they know my race. :~/
I'm not black but I get what you mean. I'm paranoid about this all the time as well.

Reactions: losing hope and quanxiswife
honkpilleddoomer

honkpilleddoomer

The living envies the dead.
Feb 23, 2023
I'm an Indian it's even worse, I wish I could just die.

• Hugs
Reactions: WhatPowerIs, losing hope, subhumandeathnic and 5 others
D

Deleted member 65988

Gotta agree here, the amount of discrimination and racial stereotype people have towards black people is unreal even though I know other racial groups have to deal with the same problem in varying degrees. I wouldn't say I outright hate being black but having to deal with what people about black people online or even irl sometimes, it's absolutely ridiculous how people can concentrate so much of their hate towards a particular group of human beings just because of their color and the history associated with it so being dehumanized just for being a certain race you didn't choose to be born as is just another example of how messed up this world is and another reminder of why I don't have to be here any longer than i want to be to endure any more of it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Hfb, Trakehner, tiger b and 1 other person
-Toplox-

-Toplox-

Nov 25, 2018
Yeah I feel ya man...it sucks but I kind of like it in a weird way. Doesn't matter how you dress, talk, interests, accomplishments. We're still black. We have to be the most hated race on the planet. Whatever I guarantee I hate myself more than anyone hates me. I just have to take this emotion and put it into action so I can leave this fuckin planet. If you plan on stickin around just try and go easy on yourself. Take it a day at a time. Idk. Best of luck out there

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: CatLover2000, Hfb, MeltingBrain and 3 others
D

Deleted member 65988

I just have to take this emotion and put it into action so I can leave this fuckin planet. If you plan on stickin around just try and go easy on yourself
Basically channel it into taking that final step to ctb right?

Reactions: -Toplox-
loser098

loser098

Nov 16, 2023
Being so definitely leads to a reduction in the quality of life, generally speaking. I've been rejected many times for it. I live my life online so none of those rejections have been face-to-face. It really sucks when an online conversation stops because your race is revealed.

Even worse, you're often placed at the bottom in terms of attractiveness for having darker skin and wider features.

• Hugs
Reactions: losing hope, MeltingBrain, -Toplox- and 2 others
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
I'm a white woman and I gotta say the very nicest people, most willing to reach out and help me have been black. When white people go on by when my car broke down at 2 am it was a car of three black women who stopped, pushed my car out of the street and gave me a ride home. There have been many other times like this too. I just wanted to say that this white woman appreciates black people and also black music which puts me in a good mood when nothing else will. I listen to it almost exclusively. I was born and raised in Washington D.C. I know it's hard but you are liked and appreciated by lots of us maybe more than you know.
I have lots of other stories of the kindness shown to me by black people, and the joys of making black friends or just having great conversations with black people. I'm not trying to negate your experiences because I understand how difficult it is for you. But I was glad be able to put in my thoughts on this.
Good people are good and skin color has nothing to do with that.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Trakehner
ForgottenAgain

ForgottenAgain

On the rollercoaster of sadness
Oct 17, 2023
I'm so sorry to hear you all have gone through such horrible discrimination... I'm not black but I always had black colleagues and friends growing up, I can't imagine thinking less of black people for no reason.

I think the country you're in must have a big impact on that. Back in Portugal we're very diverse, it's part of our history. Here in England it's very hard to see black people even though I've moved around the country, I have no idea how discrimination is like here.

Really wish all this haven't happened to you...those low life assholes don't deserve your pain 😢

Reactions: Meditation guide
tiger b

tiger b

AI without the I
Oct 24, 2023
Here in England it's very hard to see black people even though I've moved around the country, I have no idea how discrimination is like here.
Is it? Plenty of black people in urban areas - especially in London, where it's over 13%. How discrimination is - well, it depends if you're on the receiving end of it or not. Many white people believe it's over-exaggerated. Sometimes people just see what they want to see.

Discrimination based on race has always been nonsensical to me.

Last edited:
Kundalini Guy

Kundalini Guy

FULLY RECOVERED
Mar 27, 2023
Am sorry you're going through this, people can be so evil

ForgottenAgain

ForgottenAgain

On the rollercoaster of sadness
Oct 17, 2023
Is it? Plenty of black people in urban areas - especially in London, where it's over 13%. How discrimination is - well, it depends if you're on the receiving end of it or not. Many white people believe it's over-exaggerated. Sometimes people just see what they want to see.

Discrimination based on race has always been nonsensical to me.

I have always lived in more rural areas here, in the south of the country and Midlands. Same for me, discrimation based on race is plain idiotic and hurtful. I wish people weren't so horrible...

• Hugs
Reactions: Meditation guide and tiger b
tiger b

tiger b

AI without the I
Oct 24, 2023
That's why you haven't seen many black people. Post-war immigration to Britain involved encouraging people in the colonies to move to urban areas to plug a massive gap in industrial employment. They would then form their own mini-communities in cities because of a common identity, also of course by feeling discrimination from the local population. If you were in the Midlands, industrial cities like Coventry, Birmingham and Wolverhampton have a sizable black population. In the south, outside London, not really.

F

FadingFast2023

Feb 11, 2023
Turn off the news, Get off social media. You will be happier, assuming you want to be happier. If not, then ignore said advice.
If you are only seeing it online, stop being online. 90% of the stuff you see are bots formulated to make you enraged. If repeatedly ramming my head into a wall caused me distress, I would stop ramming my head into a wall.

Last edited:
quanxiswife

quanxiswife

May 28, 2021
Turn off the news, Get off social media. You will be happier, assuming you want to be happier. If not, then ignore said advice.

If you are only seeing it online, stop being online. 90% of the stuff you see are bots formulated to make you enraged. If repeatedly ramming my head into a wall caused me distress, I would stop ramming my head into a wall.
I said especially online. Obviously people say racist things irl too. Also thinking they're 90% bots is cope lol.

Reactions: silentnights56
BlockHammer

BlockHammer

Confused loser
Oct 25, 2023
Im sorry for what happened to you, racism is one hell of a fight. People easily generalize thing so they dont have to think harder about the nuance that exist in society