• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

restingplace

restingplace

Emo corpse
Mar 7, 2024
I honestly miss the days where I was borderline 38kgs, I felt so much better physically and mentally, I felt light and I felt comfortable in my body. I've been stuck at 42-44kgs for a while now and it's hell, it's dropped recently so I can keep going more but it's such agony.
I feel so invalid because I'm not super thin and don't always eat diet stuff although I try, I do high res instead but its hard. i just want to be sectioned to escape exams and life itself all while feeling validated

smileycryptid

smileycryptid

For what does it mean to live ?
Mar 22, 2024
Feeling uncomfortable in your body is the worst because you can't really escape it so it's constantly on your mind it's hell 🩶

i don't think I have ever met an ed person who thought they were thin enough to feel vaild but your always vaild I think that's part of having an ed although I know its alot easier to say than believe 🌸

I don't think it helps that's Ed's aren't very well understood by the public including doctors
you feel like you to prove yourself which is just as dangerous at any weight to be taken seriously but that's never the Eds persons fault it's entirely the fault of the medical system and the public not really understanding Eds

anyway that being said I believe you your ed is very vaild and I wish you well with whatever you choose to do weather it's exams or hospital 🌌

I honestly miss the days where I was borderline 38kgs, I felt so much better physically and mentally, I felt light and I felt comfortable in my body. I've been stuck at 42-44kgs for a while now and it's hell, it's dropped recently so I can keep going more but it's such agony.
I feel so invalid because I'm not super thin and don't always eat diet stuff although I try, I do high res instead but its hard. i just want to be sectioned to escape exams and life itself all while feeling validated

Last edited:
Alexei_Kirillov

Alexei_Kirillov

Missed my appointment with Death
Mar 9, 2024
EDs are nothing but a never-ending game of "moving the goalposts"...there's never a point where you feel validated enough, there's always something new. If not your weight then your step count, if not that then your resting heartrate, if not that then your measurements, etc. etc. it's pointless even trying.

I used to have a love/hate relationship with my ED, but now amidst my umpteenth relapse, I can only refer to it in my head as my stupid eating disorder, because there is no better word to describe this exercise in futility.

But if it helps, you clearly are ED'd, no doubt about it. And as an aside, loads of very sick ED'd people do high res, it doesn't really mean anything, especially because of how subjective the concept of high/low res is.

hot

hot

ã…¤
Mar 3, 2024
Hey, can I ask how tall you are ?

• Hmph!
Reactions: Alexei_Kirillov
Alexei_Kirillov

Alexei_Kirillov

Missed my appointment with Death
Mar 9, 2024
Hey, can I ask how tall you are ?
That's completely irrelevant to the matter at hand. If you have limited knowledge about eating disorders, please don't comment.

Reactions: restingplace