• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Deadgirl

Deadgirl

Game Over
Mar 31, 2019
He makes my life a living hell. My brother is qn a$$hole. Every time i bring up a problem he says it's no big deal. The biggest thing is whenever i achieved something, which was a rare occasion, he downplays them. He even gets a laugh when i am distressed. He said he feels more pain by visiting the psychiatric hospital more than me being there. He told me i did not experience real bullying even though kids would gang up on me and spread false lies about me and actually kick my a$$. Let me tell y'all something he even joined in the bullying at times. He said me ctb will hurt him, LIE. If it would truly hurt him he would change his attitude. On top of that he told me college is easy and that i should not struggle. I am tired of dealing with him, the rest of my family, myself, and the world.

• Aww..
Reactions: Escaper Boy and Alchemist
Alchemist

Alchemist

Warlock
Apr 3, 2019
Honestly, he's a real asshole. You should totally keep him as no contact as you can. But he really deserves a good kick in the dick.

Reactions: Kyrok
Cubashii

Cubashii

One second in Valhalla Is all I really would want.
Oct 22, 2018
college is very hard. My brothers (all 13 of them) are pretty rude to me over my mental illness. So i totally feel where you are coming from.

• Wow
Reactions: Alchemist
Cubashii

Cubashii

One second in Valhalla Is all I really would want.
Oct 22, 2018
yeah most of us are adopted

• Wow
Reactions: Strumgewehr and Deadgirl