Alwaysbadtime

Alwaysbadtime

Enlightened
Jun 28, 2021
He just left to go camping for two days with a pal and their spouse. I have access to his bank account so looked at what he spent on groceries for the trip. He spent 74. We had 60 on our fucking food card (food stamps). I thought 74 was high to spend. He comes back in cussing and I asked what was wrong. He said the food card fucked him, that there was nothing on it and he spent 170...then said he spent 110 for a bag of groceries. He throws food card on counter and then turns around and leaves. Doesn't say goodbye or anything.

This is just one more shitty thing he has done. It's so clear that I should exit everything. I can't survive without him and he is unstable...and unemployed and not rational...a compulsive spender (Amazon) and just mean. He is a non-stop talker and it's all triggering. I hate this shit so much.

I don't need suggestions about leaving him. I can't. He repulses me and is using me as a prop to expound all of his useless ideas and newfound information. Him not saying bye was extremely shitty. I will go soon and he will be left to his pathetic devices. With all of this I still feel sorry for him regarding his future and the future of our dogs.

Is anyone else in a really shitty toxic relationship? Can you leave? I can not.

I will sit in silence literally for the 50+ hours he is off having fun. This is no existence anyone would want. I am so PISSED. Once he comes back I will immediately not want to share a room with him, I will pretend to be interested in his trip...and then go to a different room.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat, Life_and_Death and Brick In The Wall
Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
Claire? Is that you?

• Yay!
  • Hugs
Reactions: Bagger and Brick In The Wall
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
yeah, ive been trying to leave my husband for a little while now but it always seems to fall down for me :ehh:
im sorry you understand the feeling. it really sucks. im hopefully going to find a way out if the stress of it all doesnt kill me first
:hug::hug::hug::hug:

Last edited:
Reactions: Alwaysbadtime