puella

puella

she/they
Oct 5, 2023
I'm broke. I haven't had a job in a year, and I gave away everything I had in savings. Just small things like helping friends pay their rent, get medicine, or buy food. I have what I need to survive covered, so there's nothing else I could spend money on anyways.

I requested my college savings from my family a while ago as part of my preparations to CTB. I don't have much now, but that would give me a bit over $8000 to give to my friends and family before I die.

I just got the check, and it's made out to my deadname. Will it even work? The only physical evidence I have that it had been my name previously is the court order for my legal name change. I don't have any identification with my deadname.

I'm going to cry at the bank having to sort this out...

• Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: cgrtt.brns, VioletNebula, Praestat_Mori and 13 others
jinx <3

jinx <3

💮she/her🏳️‍⚧️
Apr 12, 2023
I feel you with the deadname shit, just finished getting my name legally changed on everything and it was a pain in the ass. I hope it goes over well, and that you can get the money easily. Also hope everything else gets better <3.

• Love
Reactions: tiger b, Praestat_Mori, Freyja13 and 1 other person
Dangerdonkey333

Dangerdonkey333

Crann Bethadh
Nov 19, 2023
I never liked money either. Just a needless complication on tip of everything else. You're very kind for thinking of others with what you could get though. Proud of you. ❤️

• Love
Reactions: tiger b and puella
tiger b

tiger b

AI without the I
Oct 24, 2023
Money is a nice idea in theory. Then again, so is society and life. Sounds like it could be a pain, so I hope that goes well for you.

U

username8888

-
Oct 11, 2023
@puella I hope you can solve your money problems

Reactions: tiger b
NocturnILL

NocturnILL

She will become the wind…
Sep 11, 2023
I hope it works out in your favor love <3

Reactions: tiger b