• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Darkover

Darkover

Illuminated
Jul 29, 2021
I'm really fed up with living in this world everything is so expensive I'm so miserable. I feel like for the rest of my life I'll be slaving for some green paper till I'm dead and gone. I'm tired of paying bills and I'm tired of living here. People keep saying that this is a free country and you can achieve anything that you want to. But how can you when everything is so hard. Nothing is free here everything has a price tag. Everything is not easy they make life a living hell. I feel so trapped I'm tired of it I want out. The crazy thing is we cannot take any of this with us so why is it so much pressure and stress on us to make money? I understand this is the way the world was formed but it's honestly draining.

DEATH IS FREEDOM

DEATH IS FREEDOM

Death is the solution to unsolvable problems.
Sep 13, 2023
Money is an absurd invention. Poor people can neither afford to live nor die - even Switzerland´s euthanasia is for the rich. So what are chronically ill people going to do who can´t pay for death and can´t overcome survival instinct? Will they be tormented to death by age-related ailments in a dying process of decades? Humans are treated worse than pets.