• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
What's in this stupid life except ill feelings, suffering and the rare good moments in between? nothing good lasts, but the shitty feeling is always our accomplice. This life utterly sucks and even death doesn't seem so good, because what's after? yea nothing, and that idea scares me a bit. there's just nothing, life is so shit that many of us yearn for that nothingness instead, instead of being something good, it's just nothing. forever.

• Hugs
Reactions: divinemistress36, Forever Sleep, ijustwishtodie and 3 others
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
I agree with a lot of what u say in this post

I see it somewhat different. To me the supposedly good or pleasurable things are addictions and or bait that keep me here to put up with all the 1000's of horrible things in life . examples of bad things unbearable pain, lies , scams, evil, suffering , unbearable suffering , constant threat of extreme torture, diseases , old age, homelessness , being hungry all the time, work , chores , humiliations, boredom , oppression, being brought here to be a puppet slave prisoner etc.... It's all bad and evil. All good and bad things part of the same evil . I can't separate the good from the bad or extreme torture that are both part of life and this evil world.

So nothing forever is not anything bad but very good because it's the opposite of what life is.

I think after Death is non-existence forever. To me that is the best thing

Last edited:
Reactions: ijustwishtodie, sserafim and Darkover