• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
People have children because they are selfish and/or delusional.
Too many people want children purely because they want children (they don't have any real reason for doing it). Many people who have children, can't afford to feed, clothe, and shelter them and don't provide for them long term. They think "you're 18 now, take care of yourself." It's simply not that easy.

Life isn't enjoyable to me. It's a struggle every day. People are disgusting creatures, life is ridiculous.

We were all thrust into life without our consent i'd never consent to being enslaved in awful shit.

I have absolutely no hope for anything left. The world has absolutely nothing to offer me but pain and suffering.

I fucking hate the fact that I was born. I hate the fact that I exist. I absolutely hate the fact that I was even a thing.

I don't like people, being around people, and dealing with people, this life is a curse.

I hate being forced to inhabit this worthless sack of flesh called a 'body' with it's own plentiful of problems and needs. I hate having to use the bathroom every day, I hate having to shower and brush my teeth every day, I have having to eat and sleep and exercise every day. What's the point of doing all of this just to prolong my meaningless existence?

I hate this planet and it's selfish, cruel, and close-minded inhabitants. They've all deluded themselves into believing that they matter, that their actions, morals, hobbies and relationships (AKA all the things they use to distract themselves from the futility of life) have some sort of meaning. Even though they themselves often acknowledge that life is full of suffering and hardship, they still choose to breed out of a selfish desire to pass on their insignificant genetic code.

• Hugs
  • Yay!
Reactions: doormat25, floralheaddress, sserafim and 15 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I find it disturbing how humans impose existence even know there is literally no limit as to how much one can suffer as long as they are trapped in this cruel and meaningless existence. Existence just creates problems and pain there was never a need for, procreation is horrifying to me as it just causes immense harm, but anyway your feelings really are understandable. I'm also tired of being burdened with this existence, I despise how humans do all they can to make suicide inaccessible even know none of us consented to this existence in the first place, to me only never existing is true perfection.

• Hugs
Reactions: doormat25, sserafim, ijustwishtodie and 3 others
BloomingRose

BloomingRose

Waiting for the Grand Finale
Jan 24, 2023
I relate to lot of things you said...
Living is just another chore I have to deal with and I am really tired of it. I am tired of my thoughts, stress, anxiety, feelings. I don't have energy for all of that anymore. I don't want to be sad. I don't want to be happy. I just don't want to be.
I don't know why people have children, I guess it's the cruel nature of this world. People being selfish by default and having children not thinking about the future. I don't know if they are also really to blame. It just is what it is. It can be hard to do the opposite as being programmed to do. I know for myself that I will never put anyone through this... I just wish people were more understanding of this and that life might be too overwhelming, unfair, for some and would give people access to leave as they please.
I am sorry for the things you had to go through and I wish you peace

• Hugs
Reactions: sserafim, ijustwishtodie, reclaimedbynature and 4 others
thewalkingdread

thewalkingdread

Life is a pointless, undeserved, unnecessary pain.
Oct 30, 2023
I have absolutely no hope for anything left. The world has absolutely nothing to offer me but pain and suffering.

I fucking hate the fact that I was born. I hate the fact that I exist. I absolutely hate the fact that I was even a thing.

I don't like people, being around people, and dealing with people, this life is a curse.

I hate being forced to inhabit this worthless sack of flesh called a 'body' with it's own plentiful of problems and needs.

Me too... I also hate that people are so oblivious to the fact that bringing a new, poor, soul to this life is such a grave harm... The cycle of suffering will just keep going and going on... Mindlessly.

Reactions: sserafim, Immensevoid, reclaimedbynature and 2 others
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
Hormones override logic unfortunately

• Hmph!
Reactions: Darkover, sserafim, thewalkingdread and 2 others
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I wish I didn't exist too. I mostly feel so tired and exhausted despite not doing anything. I don't know why people like this life so much when it's so painful. All we do is slave our entire life away to a system and then.. that's it

• Hugs
Reactions: doormat25, sserafim, divinemistress36 and 3 others
N

needpeace18

Feb 12, 2024
People have children because they are selfish and/or delusional.
Too many people want children purely because they want children (they don't have any real reason for doing it). Many people who have children, can't afford to feed, clothe, and shelter them and don't provide for them long term. They think "you're 18 now, take care of yourself." It's simply not that easy.

Life isn't enjoyable to me. It's a struggle every day. People are disgusting creatures, life is ridiculous.

We were all thrust into life without our consent i'd never consent to being enslaved in awful shit.

I hate being forced to inhabit this worthless sack of flesh called a 'body' with it's own plentiful of problems and needs. I hate having to use the bathroom every day, I hate having to shower and brush my teeth every day, I have having to eat and sleep and exercise every day. What's the point of doing all of this just to prolong my meaningless existence?

I hate this planet and it's selfish, cruel, and close-minded inhabitants. They've all deluded themselves into believing that they matter, that their actions, morals, hobbies and relationships (AKA all the things they use to distract themselves from the futility of life) have some sort of meaning. Even though they themselves often acknowledge that life is full of suffering and hardship, they still choose to breed out of a selfish desire to pass on their insignificant genetic code.
I feel incredibly similar. I hate existence as well. It's monumentally painful: even basic things. I feel no joy and take pleasure in nothing. I wish I could exit peacefully.

• Hugs
Reactions: thewalkingdread, Darkover, divinemistress36 and 1 other person
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
Same. I never even asked to be here anyways and existence is personally a burden on me. I was born cursed with neurodivergence and so the world was never meant for me. I like to say that I should go to a different planet. Honestly, if I had a choice, I would've never chosen to be born. The worst thing is that I didn't get to consent to it, it just happened, which is the most unfair part of it all. I truly see nothing worth living about life once you reach adulthood, I don't want to have to work just to earn a living in order to survive. Nothing about adulthood is appealing to me and I don't want to have to experience it for myself.

We're all just slaves to the system, and I want out. That's my primary motivation for ctb: I refuse to be just another cog in the capitalist wheel. I won't have my freedom taken away from me (and be chained to a job/work for the rest of my life), I'll rebel against the system and do what I want. I believe that the ultimate way to rage against the machine is to ctb while still young so you never have to buy into the pyramid scheme and scam of a society. The more you think about and realize the truth about the world, the more you realize just exactly how much of a fucked up place it is.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: thewalkingdread, Darkover, ijustwishtodie and 1 other person