dumb

dumb

k.
Oct 13, 2023
i actually hate everything in my life and on this godforsaken planet. i hate myself for being too much of a coward to finally end this. ive tried so many times and everytime people told me that ill end up with liver issues or something. fuck you im still here nothing happened no matter how much i fucking took. it doesnt make sense. if we cant choose to be born why cant we choose to die? who has the right to tell me whether i should live or die? i dont believe in god. but if i end up being wrong and there is one i just like to say that they are a SHIT god and i hate them with all my heart. i sometimes wish i actually believed in a god just so i can actually blame someone for the chaos that is my life. until then all i can do is blame myself and punish myself for it. because in the end it's all my fault isn't it?

• Hugs
Reactions: Leavesfromthevine, tiger b and Forever Sleep
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's certainly so cruel and horrible how we cannot have the option to just die in peace despite the fact that we were forced into existence in the first place. It truly is so difficult to die on our own terms so I don't believe that one is cowardly if they struggle to cease existing in this society where suicide is cruelly made so inaccessible. But anyway I understand why you'd hate feeling so trapped here.

Reactions: dumb
warm dreams

warm dreams

Nov 23, 2023
People who say that suicide is the act of a weak person are idiots. They have never been in our shoes and experienced the pain that we live with every day. These bastards don't even know how lucky they are to be "normal." They still judge us. Hang in there, guy. I hope you find peace

Last edited:
Reactions: dumb