• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I really do, I hate how many people are so anti-suicide and believe that others should continue suffering no matter what. And it disgusts me how they try and force the view that suicide is supposedly so bad which to me it could never be, I cannot stand how those people are unable to accept that others simply aren't them. In my case I see nothing bad about eternally ceasing to exist, in fact for me suicide would be something positive as it means that I'll no longer be conscious and aware in this cruel, meaningless and undesirable existence. What I see as bad is existence itself, the existence of life is such a terrible, horrific tragedy to me, I don't understand why they try and force the view that suicide is supposedly so bad when there is literally no limit as to how torturous existing can get, yet nobody can suffer from not existing.

In my case I'd always see it as better that this existence permanently disappears into nothingness, I'd prefer for existence to be erased, all that appeals to me is the peace of an eternal and dreamless sleep. I certainly don't see value in having the ability to suffer in this pointless existence, just waiting to die anyway in an world that is undeniably so hellish.

I wish people would stop trying to force the view that suicide is bad for everyone as to me having access to a peaceful suicide would be self care and suffering prevention, what is bad for me is existence, it's just so horrible how suicide isn't accepted as a personal choice even know existence causes nothing but suffering and harm. I don't see what is supposedly so bad about permanently not existing, in fact it comforts me to think of being permanently unaware.

halleyscomet

halleyscomet

halley
Mar 26, 2024
I absolutely agree with you, living is a personal choice, you should have the right to ctb at anytime if you would like.

However, I do wonder about your logic about existence being a curse? Do you think this applies to animals, bugs ect...?

Is existence only this horrible because we are aware of it? or is it something deeper than that?

I mean you don't see animals trying to ctb, they seem pretty content right? So existence can't be all bad?

I'm not attacking your views by the way, I really do understand where you're coming from and it's very valid imo, I was just wondering your opinion on this, as your views are very interesting to me and I would like to learn more about what you think.

errorsinmypast

errorsinmypast

Wondering wtf and why
Apr 3, 2024
I lost a sibling to suicide in 2022, it wasn't a nice experience but losing anybody close regardless of the method is hard to take. I understood why she done it, but everyone was just so wrapped up in their own pain they felt it was all about them, what did I do wrong, why couldn't I help, I could've done more. ...all was I, I, I. It hurt massively to lose her and I miss her terribly, but ultimately she made a choice and the choice was all about her and what she wanted, she wanted away from the suffering, life felt like a prison sentence to her every minute of everyday and she wanted to be free of that. She also, like you, didn't see any value in suffering. People said it was selfish of her but I never once thought that. I do hope she is now at peace, if only they could tell us huh