FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
As existence really is the true hell, all that existence is, is a disgusting and terrible curse that only causes harm, pain and suffering.
It's something so harmful existing as a conscious being trapped in this repulsive decaying flesh prison because as long as one exists they cannot find safety from suffering, there is no such thing as rock bottom in this existence where chance so cruelly determines everything. Existence always has the potential to get much more torturous no matter what which is terrifying.

And it's beyond comprehension how much existing beings have suffered all throughout history so senselessly and unnecessarily. Existence really isn't a good thing and it disturbs me how many worship it so much, I hate how so many see suicide as the worst thing possible despite the fact that it's the only way to find peace from this hellish reality.

Loving somthing so hellish as existence will always come across as so delusional to me as existence itself is just so undesirable and is the true problem. Only wishing to cease existing feels rational to me as I prefer the sound of the absence of everything for all eternity, nothingness is always preferable to the horrific unnecessary mistake that is existence.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: my_sundown, IDoNotExist, Vizve and 6 others
Amyend88

Amyend88

A&E
Oct 22, 2023
Bit of a broken record Funeralcar. 🤐

Reactions: Vizve
V

Vizve

Nov 7, 2023
I think the same. Existence is something that should never "exist" (lol), and the worst thing of all is that no one sees the underlying metaphysical part, they are so stupid that they don't even care in the slightest.

Reactions: sserafim
IDoNotExist

IDoNotExist

Apr 28, 2023
I 100% agree with you. Existence is so pointless and annoying. I just feel like I'm wasting my time existing when I could be embracing non-existence (death in other words since this wretched world and revolting thing such as existence has occurred). I wish existence itself would not exist. There simply is no point in everything. A waste of time. But since I exist, the only thing I can turn to is death. To be set free from this cage would be but a dream. When you embrace death, you will stop feeling, and stop existing. Death is simply the full stop to your existence. I just wanna stop existing tbh. My own existence is irrelevant to me. I wish that my existence had never occurred in the first place.

I feel as if we have a lot in common.

Reactions: sserafim
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I agree with all of this. I wish I was dead