StateOfMind

StateOfMind

Liberty or Death
Apr 30, 2020
Have some dignity and fucking self-respect.
Suicide is not easy.
I remember before having solidified my plans I told myself "When it gets too much I will just jump in front a train".
After numerous scouting's and train-spotting's I found it wasn't all that easy to overcome SI.

At the same time I say "Don't be such a pussy, how hard can it be?"

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, Miss_Takes, bornfree and 9 others
sadworld

sadworld

existence is a nightmare
Aug 25, 2020
I had several attempts but SI always stopped me. I'm such a coward.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, suicidal-raven, imacrybaby and 3 others
mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020
Have some dignity and fucking self-respect.
Suicide is not easy.
I remember before having solidified my plans I told myself "When it gets too much I will just jump in front a train".
After numerous scouting's and train-spotting's I found it wasn't all that easy to overcome SI.

At the same time I say "Don't be such a pussy, how hard can it be?"
Well I told you what I think about your method. It is very risky and there is a chance you will survive.

Reactions: imacrybaby and SmellyRat
SmellyRat

SmellyRat

Arcanist
Nov 5, 2018
As the philosopher Schopenhauer said we are all the "Will to live" which is a fancy way of saying the survival instinct.

Reactions: disabledandhopeless, GravityUtilizer, Going Home and 2 others
StateOfMind

StateOfMind

Liberty or Death
Apr 30, 2020
Well I told you what I think about your method. It is very risky and there is a chance you will survive.
Do you want me to purchase that speed gun to show you just how fast that train I have selected is going lol
I feel the chances of immediate death with this method are exceptionally high, even higher than with SN.
"Just" need to overcome SI.
I had several attempts but SI always stopped me. I'm such a coward.
Don't be such a pussy lol

Reactions: mahakaliSS_MahaDurga
mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020
Do you want me to purchase that speed gun to show you just how fast that train I have selected is going lol
I feel the chances of immediate death with this method are exceptionally high, even higher than with SN.
"Just" need to overcome SI.

You can still survive. Check out BestGore for images of people being struck or killed by a train, and maybe you'll choose a different method.

Reactions: StateOfMind
Sprite_Geist

Sprite_Geist

NULL
May 27, 2020
This is easier said than done. Humans are conditioned to think of themselves as cowards when they do not act in a way that the group considers brave.

Reactions: Umbrellaterm
SmellyRat

SmellyRat

Arcanist
Nov 5, 2018
Don't be such a pussy lol
If only it was that simple
giphy.gif

• Love
Reactions: darkness falls, StateOfMind, suicidal-raven and 1 other person
StateOfMind

StateOfMind

Liberty or Death
Apr 30, 2020
You can still survive. Check out BestGore for images of people being struck or killed by a train, and maybe you'll choose a different method.

I appreciate your concern, but in theory you can survive any method if unlucky enough.
I feel the chances of surviving a speeding train is extremely low.

Reactions: mahakaliSS_MahaDurga
mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020
I appreciate your concern, but in theory you can survive any method if unlucky enough.
I feel the chances of surviving a speeding train is extremely low.
Yes, but some methods will not leave you paralyzed with amputated limbs if you happen to survive. Anyway, it's your life, and your decision. I just hope I won't see a thread "I've lost my legs" after your attempt.

Reactions: StateOfMind and All washed up
Dead beat dad

Dead beat dad

Enlightened
Mar 5, 2019
Do it right and the train will annihilate you.
Yes you'll be transformed in to a pile of raw meat, but at that point it won't matter.
The ethical question of CTB by train is another question.
SI is a conundrum and the bane of so many (myself included).
You can be called a coward for CTB or not CTB, depending on what side of the fence you're on, but ultimately the only opinion that matters is yours.
If you try and loose your nerve or whatever then take another roll of the dice or whatever, it is quite literally not the end of the world.
Love and respect to you brother.
DBD

• Love
Reactions: StateOfMind, Seiniar and SmellyRat
All washed up

All washed up

Experienced
Oct 31, 2020
Depending on where you live you could also be hit with a big fine if you survive.
I was involved in an accident with a train almost 40 years ago and was threatened with a £1K fine.
It was my fault but I think as I was just a skint teenager the police accepted my excuses and let me off

SmellyRat

SmellyRat

Arcanist
Nov 5, 2018
You can be called a coward for CTB or not CTB, depending on what side of the fence you're on, but ultimately the only opinion that matters is yours.

Calling someone a coward for CBTing is probably a defence mechanism for the fact they are petrified, and prejudiced against death themselves imo.

Reactions: Dead beat dad
Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
I have no dignity or self respect, I'm a piece of shit. Not everyone deserves this kind of proud thinking, personally I want to crush this body under a train and leave it to rot along with all the thoughts that came with it. I wouldn't be killing myself if I didn't hate myself.

• Aww..
Reactions: cornytomato, darkness falls, StateOfMind and 1 other person