• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

N

NaNO2_is_the_answer

Oct 18, 2023
I really don't want to die. But I'm stuck in this ugly, extremely mentally ill, short body. I hurts so much knowing that I will be in this endless void of nothingness instead of being reincarnated into a good-looking, tall, healthy body.

Only being attractive and healthy matters in this world.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: doggiesarecute, Joarga, Praestat_Mori and 8 others
cosmic_traveler

cosmic_traveler

Eternal Spirit Experiencing a Human Moment
Dec 23, 2023
I really don't want to die. But I'm stuck in this ugly, extremely mentally ill, short body. I hurts so much knowing that I will be in this endless void of nothingness instead of being reincarnated into a good-looking, tall, healthy body.

Only being attractive and healthy matters in this world.
I'm very sorry that you are so hurt, but you are none of those disparaging words. We wish we could squeeze a hug into you that would help you understand.

You are the Creator as well as the Destroyer. It's your choice what to do with these gifts and the only adequate judge of your decisions is you.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori, restless.dreams, divinemistress36 and 1 other person
Waterfall500

Waterfall500

Dec 17, 2023
I relate to this tbh. Its easy for attractive people to be happy. Hope your doing alright anyway. I know I'm not

• Love
Reactions: UglyCat
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
I don't get the meaning of life and struggle through it if the end is inevitable and, for a lot people, full of suffering

Reactions: Chronicoverwhelm
permanently tired

permanently tired

Too exhausted to try again
Nov 8, 2023
I relate to this tbh. Its easy for attractive people to be happy. Hope your doing alright anyway. I know I'm not
I think people need good self esteem even if they are conventionally attractive. People tell me I'm good looking, but my self esteem fluctuates heavily and I slip into periods where I don't take care of myself and think I'm ugly. In the same vein, only my friends tell me that so idk how good looking I would be to an outsider. I always wanted to be a relationship, but no luck.

• Love
Reactions: Waterfall500 and divinemistress36
G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
For me its soon , and i accept it , i have a great way to go (SN) , if i wait , i may have to rely on harder method.

I can die peacefully with hypoxia in my bed.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, Unknown21 and Chronicoverwhelm
restless.dreams

restless.dreams

inactive (see my profile)
Feb 7, 2024
I don't really agree with what you said. You don't "have to commit suicide," mentally ill and unconventionally attractive people have a right to live as much as anybody else. You were born into the body and the life you have, and it's your choice what to do with it.

Nevertheless, I'm sorry you are suffering and I wish you the best.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and divinemistress36
worthIess

worthIess

hello
Dec 7, 2023
i want to die but i wish i didn't have to go through the process of ctb. i wish i could die of a heart attack in my sleep or something. or have a sudden fatal brain aneurysm. (god, you hear that?)

• Hugs
Reactions: Waterfall500 and Praestat_Mori