• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Green_Ghost420

Green_Ghost420

A loser who plans to take his lifešŸ’—
Jul 2, 2024
I'm so fucking tired of every little thing. I'm constantly high off my ass trying to forget that one day I'll lose everyone that ever loved me, my family, my girlfriends, my friends, dogs, I had a fucking mental breakdown just thinking about seeing my mother, sister, brother, or father in a casket it's bull shit, I don't wanna lose anyone anymore, I can't stand the thought I feel like I'm going insane, I've tired ending it once but I was caught by my brother who went to take a shower and I'm really considering getting high off my ass to the point I won't feel a thing and just running away from everything and ending it. I don't know how but I'll figure out a way.

Last edited: