FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I hate how we exist in this society where life is worshipped so much to the point that suicide is seen as the most terrible outcome, the fact that so many people are so incredibly delusional towards the futility and cruelty of existence just causes way more suffering.

It's absurd how death is seen as the worst outcome despite the fact that we are all just waiting around to die anyway with there being no disadvantages to not existing. Nobody can be harmed by the absence of everything and the non-existent cannot mourn for how they lack the ability to suffer yet existence holds unlimited potential for suffering and torment, in fact existence itself is the ultimate cause of all suffering.

I see ceasing to exist as a positive thing as it's the permanent release from the burden that is having the ability to exist, yet existence causes nothing but harm, existence just creates unnecessary problems there was never a need for.

I will always see the worship of existence as being incredibly delusional and I hate how this society is so anti-suicide, it will always be so incredibly horrifying how humans wish to make suicide so inaccessible despite the fact that we were so tragically forced into this world filled with endless suffering and cruelty.

It's very repulsive how humans wish to prolong suffering no matter what by procreating and being against the right to die, they impose existence yet try to stop those individuals from leaving this reality they were so harmfully enslaved in. It's a horrific tragedy how life even exists at all and it disturbs me how humans worship it rather than being aware of how it's a truly undesirable state, only non-existence could ever be ideal.

Reactions: LetMeBeSad
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I agree. I can only hope that, one day, suicide gets accepted as a social norm and that assisted suicide is legal worldwide. Or, alternatively to the assisted suicide, they let us have access to peaceful methods such as nembutal that we can use ourselves; there wouldn't need to be any assisting to begin with. Unfortunately, I doubt that suicide would get accepted in this entire millennium due to how strong religion and people's views on life are