• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

obei

obei

This is the only place where you can say “kys”
Aug 4, 2023
Im kinda in rage rn…
Ive been feeling so bad rn, and I just need this affirmation that there is a great method to ctb, but there fucking isnt.
Its either: painful, costly, very uncomfortable, at a high risk of a damage, not available for me etc etc.
I fucking hate this.
I would have so much more will to try and live if I know I can ctb with a good method at any given time.
Im so tired of this.
I wish I can be euthanized and just die peacefully.
I do have my method of choice, hanging, but Im so paranoid that I would live and have severe damage that Idk if I can do this…

Reactions: xmissellax, WhatPowerIs, divinemistress36 and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand, I also really hate how it's so unneccessarily difficult to die on our own terms, it's cruel and horrible to me how we cannot just have the option to cease existing in a peaceful way. I really wish I had access to Nembutal, it'd be so relieving, I also feel trapped here as all the methods are either inaccessible or risky.

Reactions: xmissellax, divinemistress36 and Deads00n
dogbreath

dogbreath

Youre not even in the hole, are you?
Feb 13, 2023
I find it annoying and kind of funny that its fine to euthanize animals so they wont suffer anymore but its not fine for a person to be euthanized even with consent,,, animals cant even consent,,, The whole SN ban pisses me off because these people don't actually care about the mentally ill + disabled,,,,they just want to be heroes and pat themselves on the back for being good human beings.... It's so hard to find a good method,, why does everything have to either be expensive or painful??? really hope a new method is discovered soon :(

• Love
Reactions: xmissellax, youennF, ijustwishtodie and 6 others
L

lifeisbutadream

Wizard
Oct 4, 2018
Im kinda in rage rn…
Ive been feeling so bad rn, and I just need this affirmation that there is a great method to ctb, but there fucking isnt.
Its either: painful, costly, very uncomfortable, at a high risk of a damage, not available for me etc etc.
I fucking hate this.
I would have so much more will to try and live if I know I can ctb with a good method at any given time.
Im so tired of this.
I wish I can be euthanized and just die peacefully.
I do have my method of choice, hanging, but Im so paranoid that I would live and have severe damage that Idk if I can do this…

I think we all feel the same.

A

aGoodDayToDie

Arcanist
Jun 30, 2023
I think heroin is probably the best option. Pretty available, on the dark net, not all that expensive, certainly a nice way to go. Yes it is highly illegal but chances of you getting done for it are slim as long as you order from within your country so it doesnt have the risk of being seized by customs. Theres a little you need to learn about how to inject it, but it's really not too bad. This is how I plan to go. The only problem is yes there is still no guarantee. The heroin might not be pure enough, and there's a chance your body will not react as expected. But unless you have a doctor to euthanise you, there is no guarantee with any method :(

Reactions: divinemistress36
B

Bronzehawkattack

Mar 17, 2018
There's great methods, just impossible to acquire the great methods.
I don't care about cost, it could cost me my entire savings -- It's not like I'm taking it to the grave with me.
But money can't guarantee procurement of N or a Nitrogen escape hood in the USA because unfortunately we're far more useful alive than dead. It just makes me more likely to be scammed.

Guy Smiley

Guy Smiley

Just another lost soul
Jan 4, 2024
There's great methods, just impossible to acquire the great methods.
I don't care about cost, it could cost me my entire savings -- It's not like I'm taking it to the grave with me.
But money can't guarantee procurement of N or a Nitrogen escape hood in the USA because unfortunately we're far more useful alive than dead. It just makes me more likely to be scammed.

Since you live in the USA, and I'm guessing that you're at least 18, I'm assuming you don't count guns as a great method? Like virtually every other method that exists, guns are far from perfect, and some people definitely have their reasons for not wanting to use them for CTB. But if what a person wants in a method is one that is very reliable, very quick, virtually painless, requires no set-up and relatively little know-how, then a gun shot to the head (aimed at the brain stem) is a pretty damn good method, all things considered. If I do end up CTB, I will very likely go with a gun due to the reasons I listed above. And the fact that, in the USA, a gun is far easier to get than pure SN or inert gases (e.g. nitrogen), is all the more reason for me to go that route.

Last edited: