FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
As it just isn't, it's disgusting how we exist in such an anti-suicide society where suicide is seen as something to be prevented. No, instead we should be able to just die in peace when we want to, it's compassionate supporting the right to die.

And I don't understand what's supposedly so good about existence to make it so people want to force other people to suffer. To me it comes across like pro-life people just want to make other people suffer as much as possible, I hate how they try and push their harmful delusions onto other people.

There's nothing irrational wishing for death no matter what they say, death is a relief and we are all just going to decay and die anyway, so it's just wrong how they wish to prolong other people's suffering as much as possible.

To me wanting to be relieved from all future unnecessary suffering is all that makes sense as existence is just a harmful imposistion, if one wants to be at peace it's cruel trying to make them suffer more instead.
Like it's our life and our decision, not other people's and they cannot experience existence in the same way. If one wants to die it's simply none of other people's business.

• Love
Reactions: LetmeCTB566, myusername890, WonderingSoul and 3 others
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I fully agree. I hope society starts to be more pro choice in the future

Reactions: myusername890 and WonderingSoul