Sylveon

Sylveon

...Anomaly
Oct 10, 2023
there is not a single good thing about ,e. i look like shit, my voice is insufferable, i have no friends, i am always behing an academics, i am not street smart wither, i habe no dreams, no aspirations, no plans about future, i cant fold proper conversations with anyoone, i cant even do the simplests of tasks without making a fool of myself, i cant make those around me happy in any way i just leech off their time and make their lves miserable, i wanna die but i am too coward to do even that i just envy others and hate muself when i cant catch up to them, i cut myself in hope that god would one say see my "struggle" and make my life better but i know that wont happen because i m just a whiny patheric loser woll never change themselves, there ar literally no reedeming wualities about me i should be deadd theres no future for me i dont wanna continue.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: Rocinante, flowers in the mist, prettycvnt and 2 others
puella

puella

she/they
Oct 5, 2023
I struggle with hating the same things about myself as you. It's really hard, but you should try to care about yourself as if you were another person. We are often unfair and harsh towards ourselves specifically. You'd never treat someone else struggling with the same things as you—like me—as badly as you're doing to yourself.

You deserve kindness, even from yourself.

And I like you a lot. ❤️ You can PM me if you need anything, okay?

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Ε. Η. R., Sylveon, prettycvnt and 1 other person
lemonhoney322

lemonhoney322

spreading the love and care :)
Oct 18, 2023
hey i know you must be crying while writing this , i don't know whats really happening to u ,but i get it. I get what u tryna say , bcs i hate myself too. Like you say , nothing is right about us. But hey , aren't you being too hard on yourself somehow . You tried and thats mattered. You should give yourself some time to figure out things right, it okay things take time . We shouldn't rush , isn't it . Iam here and we are here for you. You are not what think of and i personally think you are being so rough on yourself , we are human and doing this wrong , doing that wrong is fine and actually normal , we are not perfect so maybe give yourself some time okay . Do anything that make you smiles right now ,and we will be here if you want to talk , we will listen . I am happy to be your friend if you want . sending hugs

• Love
Reactions: Sylveon