• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
It really disgusts me how pro-suffering humans are and how they see it as acceptable imposing suffering onto others. It's a hellish tragedy how they so harmfully procreate even know there is literally no limit as to how torturous existing can get yet do all they can to make suicide inaccessible, it's evil to me how suicide is pretty much illegal even know none of us consented to this in the first place.
To me humans truly are the worst species, I despise how pro-suffering they are especially because I have no interest in suffering, I see it as all meaningless, unnecessary and undesirable, it's horrifying to me how in existence there is endless potential to suffer.

The existence of human life is such an abomination to me, it's a curse to be conscious and aware, how can people be so cruel and selfish to force this onto others even know nobody can literally be harmed by not existing. It's disgusting how many humans lack any compassion and wish to prolong the suffering of others no matter what, this world where suicide isn't seen as a valid option by humans who love making others suffer truly is hell to me. I'm tired of suffering in this meaningless existence, no matter what I'd always see it as better that this existence permanently disappears into nothingness.

Christopher Reeve

Christopher Reeve

Ein wunderschöner Baum um sich zu erhängen
Mar 27, 2024
In the past, people had children with the intention of having someone to take care of them in old age, to fight for their wars and for their territories, but did you notice a pattern? We were born with the intention of sacrificing for others, because you think that the child should work as soon as possible, sometimes even during childhood as it was at the time of the 1st industrial revolution.
Birth exists to create new slaves, never for the good of the individual. That's why when someone decides to reject this Greek gift that is life, they receive so much hate."-What do you mean you can't sacrifice yourself for me? You can't."- You can't leave me suffering in life, you have to suffer with me until the end"
Even progress such as black slavery and child labor ended because people were kind? Wrong, they ended because it was more profitable for the slave to earn money and spend it and generate capital movement than slavery. In the case of children, hard work greatly reduced their chances of living to adulthood. As a result, there would be less labor.

sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
In the past, people had children with the intention of having someone to take care of them in old age, to fight for their wars and for their territories, but did you notice a pattern? We were born with the intention of sacrificing for others, because you think that the child should work as soon as possible, sometimes even during childhood as it was at the time of the 1st industrial revolution.
Birth exists to create new slaves, never for the good of the individual. That's why when someone decides to reject this Greek gift that is life, they receive so much hate."-What do you mean you can't sacrifice yourself for me? You can't."- You can't leave me suffering in life, you have to suffer with me until the end"
Even progress such as black slavery and child labor ended because people were kind? Wrong, they ended because it was more profitable for the slave to earn money and spend it and generate capital movement than slavery. Hard work greatly reduced their chances of living to adulthood. As a result, there would be less labor.
Literally, that's why my parents had me: as a retirement fund and to take care of them in old age. They're Asian and I think this is common in Asian culture. I don't think that I'm indebted to my parents just because they gave birth to me. I don't owe them anything. Why should I sacrifice myself for others? It wasn't my choice to be born. If I had a choice, I would never have been in the first place.

Last edited:
Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
Most humans just go through life. Nobody get the easy ride, but most do not get the tough ride. They do not have excessive suffering.
They are not pro suffering, they just live without having to deal with all this. A certain lack of understanding is natural and not their fault.
This is for most people. The stern "life at all costs" folks are insensitive fools.

JKFleck

JKFleck

Betrayed by my only friend, nothing left to lose
Oct 1, 2023
Even progress such as black slavery and child labor ended because people were kind? Wrong, they ended because it was more profitable for the slave to earn money and spend it and generate capital movement than slavery. In the case of children, hard work greatly reduced their chances of living to adulthood. As a result, there would be less labor.
Dead people can't pay taxes or work a minimal paying job for corporations so that's why they're against dying

untothedepths

untothedepths

I am falling I am fading I have lost it all
Mar 20, 2023
Those who relish in suffering are the arbiters of evil actions like war or seem to cope lording over how other people deal with their own pain. I say fuck them both. Don't tell me how to live or grieve. Too many people care too much about what it is other people do.