princexhhn

princexhhn

call me prince
Sep 26, 2023
thats it hes done it any ounce of love i had for that man is fucking gone. it hasnt been a month since we seperated, he says hes not gonna go find someone else hes gonna "focus on himself" BUT I HEARD THROUGH THE GRAPEVINE THAT HES HITTING ON OTHER WOMEN ALREADY. FUCK HIM FUCK HIM I FUCKING HATE HIM. i have him blocked on everything. he can do what he fucking wants piece of shit. he made me believe that he loved me. that i was the only one he felt a "connection" with, that i was the only one he wanted to marry and have a family with. fuck him. i cant believe i fell for his bullshit and for so long too.

• Hugs
Reactions: Some place nice, SMmetalhead36, deadbody and 4 others
cosifantutti

cosifantutti

Student
Aug 27, 2023
I feel so sorry for you. I would be in mental torture if it was me.

• Love
Reactions: princexhhn
princexhhn

princexhhn

call me prince
Sep 26, 2023
I feel so sorry for you. I would be in mental torture if it was me.
can confirm, this is mental torture. tried taking a nap but i couldnt even sleep i have zero idea what to do.

• Hugs
Reactions: ChangeWaiter
C

ChangeWaiter

Oct 23, 2023
You can tell us more, if you feel like it
Or also, experience the full hatred towards him and all dating life - many of us reading will quietly relate

Last edited:
  • Love
C

Christo

Oct 10, 2023
Sorry that you have to go through this pain. I'm sending you love so that you can have a faster recovery:heart:

• Love
N

Need Peace

Sep 25, 2023
Fuck him. I hate people like that. I can't believe how fake some people can be.

• Love
Reactions: Aim, Some place nice, Goodgirlryeo101 and 1 other person
nembutal

nembutal

everything will be okay in the end
Jul 14, 2022
idk i have bpd this was agonizing for me when it happened. ex of two years broke up last may and other ex who wanted to get back w me died in january. what i tell myself is if ive done it once i can do it again, plenty of fish, etc. its hard bc ill never find someone with my recent ex's essence, ultimate reason behind my ideation. i was the driving force behind their breaking up w me aka i was the one displaying bad behavior, if i was in ur situation i would definitely be thankful that i didnt spend another minute of my time on such a person.

• Love
Reactions: SMmetalhead36 and princexhhn
princexhhn

princexhhn

call me prince
Sep 26, 2023
You can tell us more, if you feel like it
Or also, experience the full hatred towards him and all dating life - many of us reading will quietly relate
in the event that i dont ctb by this week, im gonna give him until the end of the year to pay me back everything that ive given him. he had some legal trouble and so me, who loved him, made ways so that we could fix it. he can ask his new bitch for money i dont care, if i dont die this week hes paying it back. i hate that i spent so much time and energy for him how much i sacrificed and this is what i get. he no longer means anything to me. that is not the man i fell inlove with.

Reactions: ChangeWaiter and Aim
G

Goodgirlryeo101

Wizard
May 27, 2023
I'm so sorry to hear for what you are going through…. How long were you with him for if you don't mind me asking ….

• Love
princexhhn

princexhhn

call me prince
Sep 26, 2023
I'm so sorry to hear for what you are going through…. How long were you with him for if you don't mind me asking ….
a year, but from what i know he had liked me for 2 years beforehand. might not be alot but i gave him my everything.

G

Goodgirlryeo101

Wizard
May 27, 2023
a year, but from what i know he had liked me for 2 years beforehand. might not be alot but i gave him my everything.

I'm so sorry for the pain he caused you, I had someone like that too who chased me and said he would be so happy for me to be his gf only to dump me and said he wanted to "focus on himself" but I found out later that he was dating in the same week of dumping me … you can't make that up …so fake …

• Love
princexhhn

princexhhn

call me prince
Sep 26, 2023
idk i have bpd this was agonizing for me when it happened. ex of two years broke up last may and other ex who wanted to get back w me died in january. what i tell myself is if ive done it once i can do it again, plenty of fish, etc. its hard bc ill never find someone with my recent ex's essence, ultimate reason behind my ideation. i was the driving force behind their breaking up w me aka i was the one displaying bad behavior, if i was in ur situation i would definitely be thankful that i didnt spend another minute of my time on such a person.
sorry to hear, hope you are alright now. just hate that i really spent so much time and energy already and he throws it all away.
I'm so sorry for the pain he caused you, I had someone like that too who chased me and said he would be so happy for me to be his gf only to dump me and said he wanted to "focus on himself" but I found out later that he was dating in the same week of dumping me … you can't make that up …so fake …
sorry that happened to you. bunch of liars, really puts things in perspective.

Enlighten

Enlighten

I am here for you
Sep 29, 2023
I'm so sorry this man trampled on your love.
The loss is on him. He doesn't realize what he had & he will probably come crawling back later. When it's too late already.
I hope you can process this without excessive pain & can eventually trust and love someone again.

• Love