blankfairy

blankfairy

Everyone is always connected
Mar 14, 2023
I am so done with all the noises lights everything people talking when they shouldn't be talking. I feel terrible thinking I would silence them all, because it's not about me. So what if I'm on meds, noises are noises. People love to show support for autistic people, yet when we show real symptoms they get already sick of us. I feel weak, I will never experience normal human connections in everyday environment. If I could I would get rid of my neurodivergence, but all I can do now is get rid of myself

Reactions: ipmanwc0, sserafim, Trakehner and 2 others
ShakingMan

ShakingMan

Oct 5, 2023
I also have aspergers. It is shitty to have, I wish id never been born so I didn't have to live with it. I get the feeling that it's not about you, but if other people make the world so shitty to live in for us, why bother caring about them?

Reactions: sserafim and blankfairy
blankfairy

blankfairy

Everyone is always connected
Mar 14, 2023
I also have aspergers. It is shitty to have, I wish id never been born so I didn't have to live with it. I get the feeling that it's not about you, but if other people make the world so shitty to live in for us, why bother caring about them?
I feel like when asking people for a correct environment to work in, they flush it down as just excuses. They truly hate us

Reactions: ShakingMan and sserafim
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I also have autism and in my case I'm certainly not meant to exist in this dreadful and cruel world. It's awful how other people just make existing even more unbearable.

• Hugs
Reactions: Rogue Proxy, ShakingMan, sserafim and 1 other person
MoriLori

MoriLori

Mar 21, 2023
Autism in general is awful to have. No matter how much people are preaching about Autism acceptance and/or awareness - there is a reason most autistic people have a problem with their self image. The world clearly isn't made for us. And it's literally something we can't get rid of. So it's literally like "Oh great. I have to suffer with this shit my entire life, don't I?" So I can totally understand you. Most people rather wanna die than having to deal with this crap their entire life.

Reactions: Rogue Proxy, ShakingMan, sserafim and 1 other person
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
I am so done with all the noises lights everything people talking when they shouldn't be talking. I feel terrible thinking I would silence them all, because it's not about me. So what if I'm on meds, noises are noises. People love to show support for autistic people, yet when we show real symptoms they get already sick of us. I feel weak, I will never experience normal human connections in everyday environment. If I could I would get rid of my neurodivergence, but all I can do now is get rid of myself
I have Asperger's as well as ADHD and social anxiety and I completely agree. Asperger's is literally a curse that I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy. There's really no point in having this condition, I wish there were a cure for it already. I'll also never experience normal human connections either and the thing I hate the most is that social interaction is necessary to survive.
Autism in general is awful to have. No matter how much people are preaching about Autism acceptance and/or awareness - there is a reason most autistic people have a problem with their self image. The world clearly isn't made for us. And it's literally something we can't get rid of. So it's literally like "Oh great. I have to suffer with this shit my entire life, don't I?" So I can totally understand you. Most people rather wanna die than having to deal with this crap their entire life.
Yeah I hate the fact that I have to live in a world not built or meant for me. I wasn't built or meant for this world either, I feel like an alien on the wrong planet. The worst thing is that Asperger's is chronic and will be with us for our whole lives, and there's no treatment for this goddamn disease. It makes my life so miserable. I hate that we have to live in a neurotypical society and world. I wish I were never even born in the first place, let alone with Asperger's. I was literally cursed even before birth.

Last edited:
Reactions: blankfairy and ShakingMan