Livingvsdying25

Livingvsdying25

Enlightened
Dec 8, 2019
Just a rant about various things.

So often a lot of people don't care or take the time to wonder why someone is how they are.

So I find a lot of people just use assumptions and shit to like...??? Categorize people.

I hate getting to know people and getting that vibe. I only connect with individuals in teal life that give space for me to be a human. A lot of people do not do that though.

I can't wait to move and be 100% in control of my social interactions.

I think it's a cop-out to point out the borderline. I think while I didn't say anything to people specifically naming the diagnosis... I spoke on my feeling specifically A LOT. So, I do not think things here would've gone differently. (Had I disclosed something I'm not even sure of myself)

I know what the worker was saying wasn't black and white but it bothers me even then...

Just because you can sense energy/someone talks to you etc doesn't t mean you know me.
Damn, I hate their cocky energy... I have that about me as well because I am .such an empath and in tune with things. Still... gotta give the person a chance to be who THEY ARE... not who have you think they are.

This is just a rant. I don't identify with the full diagnosis of BPD bc I find it extremely invalidating. Trait care fine... I agree with that and tbh that is more accurate to my situation and feelings. It matters because it matters. I find myself still in a highly stigmatized place with it all as well (so I'm not looking down on anything or anyone)

that being said 2 MORE WEEKS. IM.MOVING IN 2 WEEKS

IN 2 WEEK I SHALL BE TRIGGER FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Good4Nothing, oversizedsweaters, Lostandlooking and 7 others
Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Illuminated
May 5, 2020
Yeah, I hear you. I have always hated getting to know people because I know that they are judging me and weighing me up to see if I can fit into their world's view. The worst question was always what do you do? I feel like saying to them: 'I sit in darkness waiting for all this bullshit to end. What do you do?'

• Yay!
  • Hugs
Reactions: Good4Nothing, Wrennie, oversizedsweaters and 4 others
Mentalmick

Mentalmick

IMHOTEP!!!
Nov 30, 2020
  • Yay!
Reactions: Wrennie, oversizedsweaters, stygal and 2 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I can relate!
Something that happens to me is that I always give great first impressions but I can't "keep" that admiration people feels towards me if I see or meet them frequently.
Also, the more I get to know them, the less I like them!

My fate, probably, is to be a loner forever and ever.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: oversizedsweaters, watchingthewheels, Wrennie and 1 other person
W

watchingthewheels

Enlightened
Jan 23, 2021
I can relate!
Something that happens to me is that I always give great first impressions but I can't "keep" that admiration people feels towards me if I see or meet them frequently.
Also, the more I get to know them, the less I like them!

My fate, probably, is to be a loner forever and ever.
Same issues, here, to the letter.

• Love
Reactions: WornOutLife