picklealex

picklealex

I hate it all, just let me die
Jun 24, 2023
I feel horrible, I haven't felt this bad in 2 years. Maybe even worse. I just can't handle this anymore. I don't know what to do. My parents obviously don't care about me and nobody has ever. They may act like they do but they really don't. I find therapy useless for me. I know they are human and definitely criticize me. I have stopped going to therapy since my mom recommend I do since it's summer and she has noticed I don't want to. I never tell them how I actually feel, I know if I tell them they will get disappointed since they believed I am doing amazing. I have noticed none of my family wants to include me in anything. I don't have anyone I consider a friend. My life is just miserable

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep and MrDarkness
M

mind3de

Jun 28, 2022
I know what you mean by 'they may act like they do but they really don't'. Same for my parents. Whenever they 'care' for me, it's just bullshit. I feel that they are deeply uninterested in me. I hate their fake attention.
My father is a radical muslim who only cares about his shitty religion and making Dawah (forcing their stupid faith on others) and my mother is just blatantly uninterested in me because she doesn't really know me.
Shitty parents are the worst. They can destroy your life.

MrDarkness

MrDarkness

Left sasu, to improve my life
Jun 18, 2023
My neither does my mom or my dad care, i would tell em how much I want to die cause I know my life will become worse, I'm just gonna miss my cute dogs but I'll see em soon after

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I certainly understand that it's awful feeling trapped in an existence that you hate, existing here certainly is so dreadful and tiring, there really is no real relief from suffering in this horrible world.