Cage

Cage

Unwitting Baas
Sep 18, 2023
To everyone who is somehow happy and content in this world of shit, fuck you. Your life is a fucking lie and you're a fucking moron for believing it.

I have so much fucking hatred for people who spend their whole lives acting like everything is okay, that things are going good, that there is any reason in this world to be happy and optimistic for anything.

If this world doesn't make you wanna die, you are fucking evil. And I fucking hate you.

That is all.

• Love
  • Hmph!
Reactions: RainingBerries001, Kadri.eser, executioner1983 and 12 others
Amyend88

Amyend88

A&E
Oct 22, 2023
Hate is a strong word for strangers. Is there literally no one that you love who wants to live?

zel

zel

Curiosity killed the cat, eh?
Oct 17, 2023
I don't know you, but consider that hate is very dangerous. Too much dwelling on these sorts of emotions and thoughts are what drive some suicidal people to take others out with them.

Please, take care. I wish the best for you.

Reactions: HaHaSoLame, livinginsorrow, larastoned and 7 others
Amyend88

Amyend88

A&E
Oct 22, 2023
Besides my mother and some other family members, no.
Okay, well that's good. My mother is the only person that I still truly love. Everyone else comes and goes, as is the way in this slippery world.

Ironweed

Ironweed

Nauseated.
Nov 9, 2019
Nah, I tend to be on the empiricist end of the scale and find it difficult to direct hate at groups; particular individuals are another matter entirely. šŸ˜

Reactions: carac
S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
Like they say, hating is kinda like drinking poison yourself and hoping it'll harm your enemy. I find indiscriminate hating difficult, myself.

Reactions: voyager, Oneness, tropicalrain and 6 others
tiger b

tiger b

AI without the I
Oct 24, 2023
To everyone who is somehow happy and content in this world of shit, fuck you. Your life is a fucking lie and you're a fucking moron for believing it.

I have so much fucking hatred for people who spend their whole lives acting like everything is okay, that things are going good, that there is any reason in this world to be happy and optimistic for anything.

If this world doesn't make you wanna die, you are fucking evil. And I fucking hate you.

That is all.
Fair dos, free speech n all. You sponsored by the f word? Reminds me of Skunk Anansie

But if this gives you some faux notion of superiority to cling to, over those who differ from your rather binary thinking, then at least own that.

As this is suicide discussion and not venting:

If I want/can sometimes choose to feel some fleeting feeling of happiness, then I have that freedom, and here are the fucks that I give:

But I can't do that today, no sunshine here, so does that mean I'm not 'evil'?

I'm glad that's all. Fuck you *. And your hate. Mwah.

* not really, I'm picky.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori, zel and gonegirl1
wildflowers1996

wildflowers1996

Arcanist
Oct 14, 2023
I don't know how I feel about this because idk I understand thinking it's not fair that some people get to be happy and I don't... and I definitely feel very jealous of people who are happy
at the same time, I don't want people to be unhappy just because I'm not
and I can see why some people would be happy, because they have better life circumstances - it's not that they don't care about people who suffer, but maybe there's only so much they can do about it idk :( I don't think they should have to lose their ability to feel joy because others unfortunately can't :(
I admire people who go out of their way to alleviate others' suffering - like people who are volunteering to get aid into Gaza for example. I wish I could be that selfless. But I also feel bad that this means they are putting their own safety at risk.

tbh I might be wrong but it sounds like the world hasn't shown you enough love and this is why you feel this way. I'm sorry you're suffering. :( </3

Reactions: livinginsorrow, moondazed, Cloud Busting and 3 others
gonegirl1

gonegirl1

Student
Oct 12, 2023
i understand feeling jealousy that others can be "happy" and have a decent life when you cant, but definitely your hate is part of the problem. there are a lot of people suffering rn because of hate and i will never subscribe to that

Reactions: wtfislife, livinginsorrow, moondazed and 5 others
tiger b

tiger b

AI without the I
Oct 24, 2023
Are the other family members whom op mentions allowed to feel happiness? Does op round on them if they express it?

Best wishes.

ć‚¢ćƒ›ćƒšćƒ³ć‚®ćƒ³

ć‚¢ćƒ›ćƒšćƒ³ć‚®ćƒ³

ā€¦
Jul 10, 2023
You will hate me for saying this, I know it.

Hate is a very strong word, the reasons for hating someone or something should be very severe to explain as to why you hate that thing but when it comes to hating someone who doesn't think the same way as you, I believe that is extremely irrational especially since they have a different stance on this world.

Happiness isn't something that should make you get hated and obviously the will to live stems from happiness nor is happiness something impossible to have. I was once happy, it was amazing.

There is actually potential to enjoy life but it takes the right determination and actions to be able to achieve it. You don't hate someone for enjoying life. That is all.

• Love
Reactions: livinginsorrow, moondazed, Lifeis_Jouissance70 and 4 others
Cage

Cage

Unwitting Baas
Sep 18, 2023
You will hate me for saying this, I know it.

Hate is a very strong word, the reasons for hating someone or something should be very severe to explain as to why you hate that thing but when it comes to hating someone who doesn't think the same way as you, I believe that is extremely irrational especially since they have a different stance on this world.

Happiness isn't something that should make you get hated and obviously the will to live stems from happiness nor is happiness something impossible to have. I was once happy, it was amazing.

There is actually potential to enjoy life but it takes the right determination and actions to be able to achieve it. You don't hate someone for enjoying life. That is all.
If you think becoming happy is so goddamn easy why are you even here? Do you not realize that there are literally thousands of people who have permanent problems that cannot be fixed and are actively preventing them from being happy? Disabilities, chronic pain, abusive families, psych wards, mental illnesses, shitty support systems, shitty governments, poverty, etc.?

This is what I despise about happy people. They don't understand shit about the world. As long as they are happy they are doomed to be ignorant and dismissive of just how evil this world really is.

• Hugs
Reactions: Rogue Proxy, pthnrdnojvsc and ć‚¢ćƒ›ćƒšćƒ³ć‚®ćƒ³
gonegirl1

gonegirl1

Student
Oct 12, 2023
If you think becoming happy is so goddamn easy why are you even here? Do you not realize that there are literally thousands of people who have permanent problems that cannot be fixed and are actively preventing them from being happy? Disabilities, chronic pain, abusive families, psych wards, mental illnesses, shitty support systems, shitty governments, poverty, etc.?

This is what I despise about happy people. They don't understand shit about the world. As long as they are happy they are doomed to be ignorant and dismissive of just how evil this world really is.
you really are so full of hate and i honestly feel sorry for you

Reactions: CyVir, Cloud Busting, zel and 3 others
ć‚¢ćƒ›ćƒšćƒ³ć‚®ćƒ³

ć‚¢ćƒ›ćƒšćƒ³ć‚®ćƒ³

ā€¦
Jul 10, 2023

I don't think it is easy. I'm far from being happy right now but I know for a fact that there is potential to be happy, you first must somehow become accepting of whatever things may happen to you that are capable of ruining your life to a degree and you also must try your best to find happiness, however you believe suits you best.

I believe even you, someone who is so against my views may be able to find happiness but you first must be accepting of the obstacles of finding your happiness and the long journey that may await you. That is all.

And yes, happy people are indeed ignorant but ignorance is bliss. Sometimes all that it takes to live a good life is to be ignorant. I agree with you.

Reactions: Cloud Busting and Praestat_Mori
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I don't understand how anyone cannot be suicidal in this hellish reality, it does disgust me how so many glorify something so evil as existence, those people are severely deluded. It's just so horrifying the amount of senseless cruelty and endless suffering in this world with no limit as to how much one can be tormented.

I hate how the delusional people act like those with awareness who want to die are "irrational", humans really are the worst species with how they try and force their harmful delusions onto other people. I don't even believe in the idea of happiness anyway, the idea of such a thing is insane as existence really is hell.

Reactions: Daxter_87, Seered Doom, AncientSorrow and 1 other person
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I guess I'm curious. Do you think this heightened perception of how awful the world is has made you a better person? Do you live your life trying not to be a part of the system that exploits others? Like- I can understand why some vegans low-key hate meat eaters. But that's because they have made sacrifices for the greater good and they get pissed off with people who claim to love animals while tucking into a meat platter.

I don't know. I think a lot of us are hypocritical and stick our heads in the sand because the truth is just too ugly. I understand why people feel overwhelmed by how exploitative and horrible this world is. Yet- I have to wonder how many of those same people do anything about it. I kind of suspect most people here are too depressed and lethargic to be activists. That's something I would say about people who aren't suicidal at least- they probably have the energy to make positive changes in the world- eg. voluntary work, activism.

I would also say- not everyone who enjoys life is a selfish arsehole. I'm sure there are plenty of people in incredibly demanding jobs like nursing who are deeply empathetic but happen to enjoy life themselves. Everyone is different.

But- if you feel better hating them- go ahead- but, don't expect them to love you or pitty you in return. Why would they expend effort on someone who resents and loathes them? Sorry if that sounds harsh but I get the feeling that's the reality in life. It reminds me a bit of some posts I have come across by incels. They clearly have a grudge against women. Women pick up on that. It can be exhausting and upsetting being around someone you get the impression resents you and has a chip on their shoulder. I just think it's a vicious cycle really. The one person gives off resentful vibes which makes the other person shun them which confirms what the other person felt to begin with- that they were going to reject them.

I tend to just feel bewildered by people who enjoy life. I only really start to get annoyed with them when they start pushing their views on us.

Reactions: fxndi, larastoned, Marcus Wright and 5 others
tiger b

tiger b

AI without the I
Oct 24, 2023
I don't understand how anyone cannot be suicidal in this hellish reality, it does disgust me how so many glorify something so evil as existence, those people are severely deluded. It's just so horrifying the amount of senseless cruelty and endless suffering in this world with no limit as to how much one can be tormented.

I hate how the delusional people act like those with awareness who want to die are "irrational", humans really are the worst species with how they try and force their harmful delusions onto other people. I don't even believe in the idea of happiness anyway, the idea of such a thing is insane as existence really is hell.
Ever watch Blazing Saddles? When they find out the bit the town is actually a cardboard cutout?

I wonder what the limits of the collective delusion are.

Reactions: Rogue Proxy and pthnrdnojvsc
Scattered-Soul

Scattered-Soul

It was an indescribable pain
Oct 2, 2023
I think that the reason why most people on this thread disagree with you is because of you saying that those people's lives are inherently lies and that they're evil. I suppose I can sorta get it if you're referring to privileged people who turn a blind eye towards the injustices of this world, ignorance is bliss and all that. But I do disagree that there aren't any reasons to be happy or optimistic. Obviously there are if for example, you're someone who isn't dealing with a debilitating illness or issues with no solutions in sight, life can be good for a lot of people out there even if they still experience some suffering. I also agree that there's a lot of evil in this world as well and that there are plenty of reasons to be suicidal even if you're doing well financially, socially and health-wise.

I feel like the wording and lack of elaboration leaves room for different interpretations of what you're trying to say. I do relate to some extent, but I wouldn't say I actively hate those people, I'm more jealous than anything, frustrated that I can't be in their place and the existence of people who've never been suicidal in their life and haven't experienced suffering to lead them to that point just feels weird to me, unfamiliar and foreign. I do feel pretty angry towards people who refuse to acknowledge problems in society, who don't care about anything or anyone else as long as they're content and happy, and who try to push their own worldview as universal.

Reactions: Twntysix and Cloud Busting
jinx <3

jinx <3

šŸ’®she/heršŸ³ļøā€āš§ļø
Apr 12, 2023
My experiences with mania and depression have convinced me that brain chemicals matter a shit ton. People who are happy are happy because their brains literally work better than ours, and actually produce things like dopamine. It feels wild to know dopamine is what's causing mania while you're in that place btw.

Just saying this to sort of say it isn't their fault they're happy, they literally can't help but feel good.

Reactions: tiger b, lachrymost and dizzdesi
deathbydragon

deathbydragon

take me with you
Mar 17, 2022
you really are so full of hate and i honestly feel sorry for you
Every since I had my SN confiscated by the police, I've felt mostly the same way towards the world.
Though in a way it's opened me up to methods I wouldn't have considered otherwise that would be too public and "distressing" to witnesses.

Sapient life is a biological mistake and the only sane, rational decision is to end it.

Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
It's so nice to be hated...

That people don't want to die ( anymore) doesn't automatically mean they have a great life.

• Hugs
Reactions: Seered Doom, NeedAnEscape and Twntysix
G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
If it can help you i assure you 100%, everybody has problems and they all have trouble being happy. Having a brain and being a human being does that, yep to everybody.

Its not because people only show their good times on social media that they are happy all the time.

Have you ever heard about neighbors when a crime is commited nearby, omg , we never thought, they look so happy or the guy was nice but hey , he was a serial killer or he killed is entire family or the women killed her husband for money. I watch maybe too much crime tv show.

Here, most of us are just at a very high level of pain here on SS. Some people are at a very low level of pain , that's why they look or make it look like they are happy.

Reactions: Twntysix
L

letmejoindeath

Kill me
Oct 15, 2023

That is all.
Amen brother. Here! Here!

Reactions: Cage
Cloud Busting

Cloud Busting

Formerly pinkribbonscars
Sep 9, 2023
I get jealous, but I'm more likely to turn my anger inward and get upset for taking the only life I'm ever going to get for granted.

Sure, people lie to themselves or distract themselves with meaningless nonsense to survive. Can you blame them? They're just trying to get through the day.

This world is filled with a lot of suffering and destruction, but there is beauty to be found. Nature is one of the most glorious things I've ever witnessed. Art as well. There are shitty tv shows and music. Does that make all tv and music bad?

It's honestly so sad you hate people who are different from you. I hope you take nobody with you.

• Hugs
Reactions: gonegirl1, Twntysix, tiger b and 5 others
lachrymost

lachrymost

finger on the eject button
Oct 4, 2022
I have this vice to some extent. I am seething with hate and jealousy, but I keep the hate in check because of reasons aligning with what Forever Sleep said. It really frustrates me that life is so unfair and that makes me resent people who have successful lives, but I don't let it get the better of me.

Reactions: tiger b
Lifeis_Jouissance70

Lifeis_Jouissance70

Come, sweet death
Oct 25, 2023
Life can go fuck itself the chaotic system can go fuck itself.

moondazed

moondazed

ex nihilo nihil fit
Oct 14, 2023
Don't bully already suicidal people into suicide.
In fact, just don't bully people at all.

• Love
Reactions: Aim, Marcus Wright, NeedAnEscape and 5 others
Unhumanly.

Unhumanly.

Recovery are not the winner.
Feb 24, 2023
This world is one of a tricky kind of hell for sure, if you really look at the bigger picture of it, it's hell only by the fact that everything in this world can't live side by side, next to each other, knowing nature's rule and selection where it lean on competition and position placing,
if you don't fit any criteria to pass the selection, then you're doomed spending the rest of your life being a subject without fulfilment and to rot slowly in hollow

And what makes this hell is tricky is the fact that this world contains so many distractions available to distract you from looking at the bigger picture that show the reality of it,
the media, consumption.. whatever distraction it is

And these so called "happy" people is just distracted and ignorant person Haven't yet looking at the bigger picture, or they already know, but they can't handle what they've realized and choose to go on another hell cycle of distraction/cope

Cloud Busting

Cloud Busting

Formerly pinkribbonscars
Sep 9, 2023
Don't bully already suicidal people into suicide.
In fact, just don't bully people at all.
Hate is such a destructive mindset.

Despite all the shit people have put me through, and all of the destruction, bigotry and greed humans are capable of, I have never hated humanity (minus the police and bigots lol.) However I can't be too hard on the op. When I was at my worst I was a seething ball of self-hatred, and full of so much animosity for myself that I didn't feel I deserved to live. I've seen what hatred can do and how it can destroy a person.

I just cannot fathom wanting to bring down others with you. I wanted to die out of a belief I would be bettering the world and no longer burdening others (I was wrong, btw.) I would think a suicidal person would have empathy for people and not wish the same level of suffering they're experiencing onto others. I've been proven wrong.

Op isn't in a good place and I hope they find an end to their seething rage one day. It can't be fun to live with. It is not an excuse to goad and bully people tho. I agree.

• Love
Reactions: fxndi, Marcus Wright, gonegirl1 and 5 others