crestangel

crestangel

i hope they can forgive me
Jan 17, 2024
please kill me omfg i seriously cannot do this i dont want ur pity anymore im a bad person please just kill me or give me a method i just need to die like rn please something thats easily accessible please im begging you ill do anything

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: worthIess, Deadfrogwalking, SmallKoy and 10 others
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Am sorry for the pain you are going through. It is against the rules to recommend or assist in a method. You can take a look at the resources section. I would advice taking a step back and doing your research since impulsive and unplanned attempts are never good. I hope you can find your peace soon whatever you decide on.

Reactions: sorlox and Ashu
crestangel

crestangel

i hope they can forgive me
Jan 17, 2024
Am sorry for the pain you are going through. It is against the rules to recommend or assist in a method. You can take a look at the resources section. I would advice taking a step back and doing your research since impulsive and unplanned attempts are never good. I hope you can find your peace soon whatever you decide on.

im sorry

• Aww..
Reactions: myusername890 and rozeske
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Don't be, I was just indicating the right path. I hope this place can help you ease your pain a bit. Most of us here are in the same boat.

Reactions: sorlox and Ashu
Ashu

Ashu

novelist, sanskritist, Canadian living in India
Nov 13, 2021
No need to be. Rozeske said it best. Keep coming back, we're all brothers and sisters in suffering here, we know just what you're going through.

• Love
Reactions: NoAIarmsNoSurprises, TimetoGo! and rozeske
wondering&wandering

wondering&wandering

My precious moon! Don't go, please.
Jan 12, 2024
please kill me omfg i seriously cannot do this i dont want ur pity anymore im a bad person please just kill me or give me a method i just need to die like rn please something thats easily accessible please im begging you ill do anything
I'm sorry to hear you feel this way. It definitely sucks when these feelings overwhelm us. I think you're right in admiting to being bad, we all are in our own ways, but we can hopefully come together to aid one another in the parts they lack.

Regardless of what happens, I hope you find peace. Feel free to PM if you ever want to vent.

Reactions: SmallKoy
D

Deadfrogwalking

Jan 15, 2024
Breathe, take a step back, review the resources on this site.