• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

ClaudeCTTE

ClaudeCTTE

Misunderstood...
Aug 22, 2023
Lately, I haven't been able to sleep well. My stupid job (which I just quit) messed up my sleep schedule, and I don't know when I'll be able to sleep well again.

Every day I have weird dreams that are annoying to me because they usually don't have anything really pleasant. What I hate the most is that I always have dreams related to my job or my old schoolmates that I want to forget.
I keep wondering why I have those kinds of dreams every day if during the day I'm never thinking about those things.

In the past, I had more pleasant dreams. I always dreamed that I was inside the video games I played, that I was talking to someone, or that I was playing my favorite songs. But now it seems like I can't have pleasant dreams anymore.

I'd rather live in my fantasies than in the real world or my disgusting dreams.

Now, I've been feeling too tired and I have no motivation to get out of bed. I don't feel like looking for another job.

I don't want to be awake, but I don't want to be asleep dreaming the same things either.

I wish my consciousness would leave this world and remain in the world of my fantasies.

I don't want to be reborn in this world.

I

iloverachel

Warlock
Mar 7, 2024
I get those a lot to and its awful. Sleep is meant to be the only time I get a relief from pain.

I call them nightmares rather than dreams.

Hope you find something that helps

Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
I understand you.
Nowadays, I live in my fictional fantasies most of the time than in real life.

Unpleasant dreams are very irritating.
I also have bad dreams sometimes.
However, despite everything, I love dreams.
In the past, I had brilliant dreams and regretted them when I woke up.
It felt like a much better real life experience.
They weren't lucid dreams, but it was still great.
However, I have had several cases in the past where I knew I was dreaming, but unfortunately I woke up after a few seconds.
Unfortunately, you need to train to be able to dream consciously.

V

veinofether

Mar 31, 2024
I feel you, I've always had extremely vivid dreams that leave me waking up exhausted, even back in my days of severe weed dependancy. I just want a long, dreamless sleep for once (maybe that's why I want to die so bad lol)

W

WaitingAllMyLife

Jul 4, 2022
I am plagued with extremely vivid night terrors. I used to go through phases where I'd have them for a month or two, but then they'd go away for a year. Now, however, I have been having them nightly for years. I have read that THC can be helpful in reducing or eliminating them. (I can't take it because I'm a caregiver.) The caveat is that they can come back stronger (at least for a time) when you go off them. I feel like maybe it would help if I could do some kind of meditation or similar before I go to bed. But I'm just not good at self-help stuff.

sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
I just woke up from dreamless sleep

Shar

Shar

Experienced
Nov 23, 2023
most of my dreams are something terrible happening to me, like me fighting with my parents, my dog dying or remembering the times of bullying at school. Sometimes I wake up really pissed off because I dreamed I was being bullied by an idiot.
However, I like nightmares that have nothing to do with my reality, like being trapped in a haunted house or being chased by an evil entity - Probably because they are the only times I feel emotion thats not anger or sadness in this apathetic life.

DoctorsDose

DoctorsDose

cost of living's too much
Apr 15, 2024
I stopped dreaming a long time ago. Not sure what the reason is, maybe my brain just blocks it all out automatically now. Sleep is never enough, and though sometimes I miss dreaming, whenever I do dream they're never pleasant, so maybe that's a good thing.

• Hugs
Reactions: ClaudeCTTE and 4am