H

Heart Shards

The shards of my broken heart cut deep.
Feb 3, 2019
Does anyone else struggle with this? I'll take anything that gives me a fix with the exceptions of meth, coke, and crack. I love weed, heroin, benzo, alcohol. Fuck. I really want to die of an overdose what a chill way to exit this hell. Fuck this shit. Why bring someone into a world, where you have to get drunk or high just to cope with existence?

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Umbreon, Metalhead, Ghost2211 and 11 others
orangepotato

orangepotato

Student
Mar 26, 2020
My plan was to become a heroin addict and hopefully one day die of an overdose. It hasn't happened yet, unfortunately. Seriously, I don't know how. I combine benzos, shoot like 1g at once, and am still alive. God damn it, wtf.

• Hugs
Reactions: Metalhead, Ghost2211, Miss_Takes and 1 other person
M

Miss_Takes

Somewhere Over the Rainbow
Dec 4, 2020
For the first yime in my life I am ambivalent to sobriety ... I am neither struggling towards it or against it.
I do understand the struggle however and it is painful and difficult and exhausting.
Hugs to you.

• Love
Reactions: Metalhead, BluesRunTheGame, Ghost2211 and 1 other person
WOODESITY

WOODESITY

Experienced
Mar 15, 2019
I Use weed and alcohol as to cope with daily life, it's just kind of emptiness, even without any substances life is all about survival and on the way you do and experience things that benefits in some way, it's always best to never been born in first place

• Hugs
Reactions: Metalhead, Ghost2211 and Heart Shards
UiopQwerty

UiopQwerty

Mage
Dec 17, 2020
I know what you mean...
Ima just looking for an OD with alcohol. I read about it. I have to take like 25 shots of alcohol in one hour'!
Sarcasm... Its true though. 4 centilters each shot. (Jaegermeister) In one hour... Damn expensive CTB.
R33r3r3

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Metalhead, Ghost2211, grungeCat and 2 others
H

Heart Shards

Feb 3, 2019
I Use weed and alcohol as to cope with daily life, it's just kind of emptiness, even without any substances life is all about survival and on the way you do and experience things that benefits in some way, it's always best to never been born in first place
I can't understand procreation, so I get more depressed. My parents expect grandchildren and I can't, not being aware of the terror of existing--it would be evil for me to do such a thing. Society's obsession with producing more humans is disheartening because I'm expected to have babies too. A woman not having kids is a taboo for some reason. I always get asked when I'm going to have kids. I'm a junkie, what can I offer a child?

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Ghost2211, Chupacabra 44, Good4Nothing and 1 other person
WOODESITY

WOODESITY

Experienced
Mar 15, 2019
I can't understand procreation, so I get more depressed. My parents expect grandchildren and I can't, not being aware of the terror of existing--it would be evil for me to do such a thing.
Procreation servers the needs and wants of procreator, it can never be for the unborn child in first place, many say that it's a gift and you should be thankful, whatever unlogical arguments, i agree, by creating i can compare it to death sentence and lifetime rape, which is very much accepted by most of current society, many are brainwashed, it's biological urge at some point to reproduce, but not much thoughts are given, let's just make a baby, and on it's way think of what we can do to that innocent thing, help it adjust current situation, or just neglect it,

perheps contributing ones which are the ones including myself, we all support the systems at some point, I've little to no power to reduce suffering

Last edited:
  • Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Ghost2211 and Heart Shards
N

noaccount

Enlightened
Oct 26, 2019
I feel you and definitely I disagree with a lot of 12-step-and-similar moralizing that talks like addicts, drug users, are going to be more likely to hurt people... When we're mostly using drugs to cope with how high-functioning, "clean-living" people are mistreating *us*... The chemicals we put in our own bodies don't make us the same as our abusers! Respect for whatever gets you through the day.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ghost2211, grungeCat, Good4Nothing and 2 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I'm with you on this one! Life without alcohol sucks for me. It's the only thing that brings me joy and peace.
I've heard of people being a comma and dying because of alcohol. I wish that happened to me!

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Ghost2211, grungeCat, WOODESITY and 1 other person
H

Heart Shards

Feb 3, 2019
I'm with you on this one! Life without alcohol sucks for me. It's the only thing that brings me joy and peace.
I've heard of people being a comma and dying because of alcohol. I wish that happened to me!
Me too, friend. I'm thinking about buy herion and melting too much on a spoon and having an overdose. Similar to N, I would think. Nod off and not wake up.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Ghost2211, grungeCat and WornOutLife
M

Miss_Takes

Somewhere Over the Rainbow
Dec 4, 2020
I feel you and definitely I disagree with a lot of 12-step-and-similar moralizing that talks like addicts, drug users, are going to be more likely to hurt people... When we're mostly using drugs to cope with how high-functioning, "clean-living" people are mistreating *us*... The chemicals we put in our own bodies don't make us the same as our abusers! Respect for whatever gets you through the day.
It also comes down to the fact that it is much cheaper to treat alcohol than trauma.

• Love
Reactions: noaccount, Ghost2211, Heart Shards and 1 other person
grungeCat

grungeCat

Awkward & weird
Jul 5, 2020
I get you, I also hate being sober and I avoid it as often as I can. Lately I laid off opioids as they cause too many problems even for a person who is planning to CTB. Mainly booze is my company at the moment, I love weed but I smoke it rarely as getting it requires a lot of social skills.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ghost2211
Chupacabra 44

Chupacabra 44

If boredom were a CTB method, I would be long gone
Sep 13, 2020
Personally, I find it tragic that so many young people, in particular, CTB without having tried whatever means necessary to cope. I don't judge anyone for doing whatever it takes for them to stay afloat whether it be pharmaceuticals, street drugs, alcohol, food addictions, over the counter supplements, drastic dietary interventions, compulsive cardio, etc. Exhaust all options.

G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Yes, I'm so much happier when stoned. I really wish I could be stoned all the time with zero repercussions, but it doesn't work that way so I take several days off at a time. I have to be sober today for example, but I'm getting wasted tomorrow lol

• Love
Reactions: Heart Shards
BluesRunTheGame

BluesRunTheGame

Blackpilled
Dec 15, 2020
Booze: can live with it, can't live without it.

• Love
Reactions: Heart Shards