• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

M

misunderst0od

Jul 22, 2018
In nyc is almost fucking impossible to buy a firearm. And the method I would love to use would be CM poisoning but alas, I have no garage. And no car to use. The N sounds interesting but impossible to get in the states, and I feel my only way atm is just hanging. I have already bought my materials, I just have to get the date finalized, which is soon when no one is home. I can't take this any longer.

Reactions: EuroMan, thickwing, FTL.Wanderer and 1 other person
EternalSanction

EternalSanction

-
Jun 7, 2018
If you have the financial means (~600 USD) you really should look into buying N. It shouldn't be too hard to order it to US, at least it's not listed on the list of difficult countries (regarding customs). Hanging is also quick and painless but only if it's done right. N would definitely grant you a higher chance. Furthermore there's sodium azide / nitrite. If you haven't checked on these, make sure to do so.

Reactions: thickwing
M

misunderst0od

Jul 22, 2018
$600 is a little bit over budget for me tbh. And after reading a couple of these forums, it is also hard to get since a lot of people who supply it are all fake. :/

Reactions: EuroMan, thickwing and FTL.Wanderer
S

ScaredOfLife

Arcanist
Jul 9, 2018
There is only one person recommended to buy N from and into on how to contact him is in the PPEH. You may have seen people on this webpage mention someone who goes by just "A". That is the only known legit source for acquiring N.

Reactions: EuroMan, thickwing and FTL.Wanderer
Sha70

Sha70

Student
Jul 22, 2018
There is only one person recommended to buy N from and into on how to contact him is in the PPEH. You may have seen people on this webpage mention someone who goes by just "A". That is the only known legit source for acquiring N.

How do we contact "A" or PPEH?

Reactions: EuroMan and thickwing
S

ScaredOfLife

Arcanist
Jul 9, 2018

I believe in the Resources sticky on this website there is a free version of the PPEH. I've not read it, but I've heard people here mention that his contact information is in it. I believe people are contacting him via email.

Reactions: EuroMan and thickwing
El Topo

El Topo

(---)
Apr 21, 2018

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/list-of-resources.3/ <---------download the Peaceful Pill Handbook here

The chapters on Nembutal contain contact info for the only known reliable supplier.

Reactions: EuroMan, Tiburcio and thickwing