Fimbulvetr

Fimbulvetr

Nov 7, 2023
I fucking hate being disabled because I'm forced to live with my parents who constantly fight and my mom came home crying today talking about how she'd rather stay at school working with the disabled kids who physically fucking assault her than come home to my loser father who starts shit for no reason and I just wish I could CTB now or run away to my boyfriends so she doesn't feel like she has to stay in this god forsaken house
but the last time we left together he just hunted her down and promised he'd change but clearly that isn't really happening, now, is it?
humans fucking suck

• Hugs
Reactions: IckyGun, Lifeis_Jouissance70, Sannti and 4 others
skaro

skaro

idk anymore
Oct 25, 2023
If your boyfriend and mom are okay with you spending time with him, I'd recommend doing that as much as possible. Spend as much time away from the people who cause you discomfort as possible. Your mom sounds like she would understand, maybe some compromises have to be made though, or I'm assuming you would've done that already (?) I don't know the specifics of the situation, sorry
As someone who grew up in a rather unstable household I know how damaging it can be so please do everything you can to avoid that.

• Hugs
Reactions: IckyGun and Fimbulvetr
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It must be really dreadful being in that situation, to me humans truly are the worst species, I find it awful how many of them just create way more suffering.

• Love
Reactions: Meditation guide, Fimbulvetr and darkenmydoorstep
Fimbulvetr

Fimbulvetr

Nov 7, 2023
If your boyfriend and mom are okay with you spending time with him, I'd recommend doing that as much as possible. Spend as much time away from the people who cause you discomfort as possible. Your mom sounds like she would understand, maybe some compromises have to be made though, or I'm assuming you would've done that already (?) I don't know the specifics of the situation, sorry
As someone who grew up in a rather unstable household I know how damaging it can be so please do everything you can to avoid that.
Unfortunately, my boyfriend is around 1500 miles away... So while I'd love to just hang with him all the time, he's been quite the distance away due to college.
I hate having to wait until February to see him again. ;;

It must be really dreadful being in that situation, to me humans truly are the worst species, I find it awful how many of them just create way more suffering.
Yeah, I think the only species that even comes close is dolphins, and they're still leagues better than humans. I do worry if humanity suddenly was wiped out something worse would take it's place, too, though. Maybe I'm just paranoid.

Reactions: IckyGun
steppenwolf

steppenwolf

Not a student
Oct 25, 2023
Hate to have tell you, but both your parents are selfish assholes who obviously don't care in the slightest about how their bullshit affects you. Your father's never going to change, and your mother won't leave him and is so wrapped up in herself that she's got you worrying more about her than about yourself. She should be worried about you crying to her, not the other way round.

You need to get away from them both and be independent of them, disabled or not. Forget your privileged boyfriend who's obviously too busy pursuing his college career up in the clouds to care about your domestic nightmare either. Get help. Speak to a counsellor or something.