• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
I hate being alive. Nothing in life interests or matters to me. Life is so boring, pointless and meaningless. I hate the fact that I was born without my consent, and that I don't even have the right to die. I never wanted this experience anyways, and I hate the fact that I was brought into existence against my will. There was really no reason for me to have to experience this struggle. Life is a game of survival that I want no part in. I wish that I was never born. It's so unfair that I was born without a say or choice in it. Existence is like a burden that was forced upon me. Ugh I hate existing…

Last edited:
sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
i completely understand that feeling 😔

Do you ever think about how someone picked a name for you and you've had to hear it countless times? That actually annoy me sometimes too 😂
Same, it's so annoying. I especially hate it when people say my name in public. My mom likes to say my full name and it's so annoying…I hate my last name

Last edited:
dragonofenvy

dragonofenvy

Mage
Oct 8, 2023
I remember being really young and getting scared at night because I'd think "Oh crap, one day I'm going to die. Oh no. Oh god." It'd keep me up the entire night.

Then I got a little older and thought "Oh crap, one day I'm going to die... Ah well I hope it happens tomorrow!" and then I'd go back to bed.

Now I'm filled with so much bitterness towards life that keeps me up at night, and for years the only comfort I've had was "One day it'll all be over." Kind of sucks that that's the only way to fall asleep. I wish I could sleep forever but nah everyone says you're not allowed to do that. Some day... maybe today. I'm so tired of being a slave in this hell.

RemainingDubious

RemainingDubious

Most men only receive flowers at their funeral.
Feb 18, 2024
Same, it's so annoying. I especially hate it when people say my name in public. My mom likes to say my full name and it's so annoying…I hate my last name
i strongly dislike mine but my parent got upset when i was thinking about changing it 🤦🏻 were you being naughty? 😂 Over here parents tend to only address their children by their full name when they're cruising for a bruising.

i don't mind my surname. i strongly dislike my first and middle name.

sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
i strongly dislike mine but my parent got upset when i was thinking about changing it 🤦🏻 were you being naughty? 😂 Over here parents tend to only address their children by their full name when they're cruising for a bruising.

i don't mind my surname. i strongly dislike my first and middle name.
No I wasn't lol. She was criticizing, nagging, scolding and shaming me, which is what she loves to do. For some reason, she loves to talk about personal/private matters in public. I have no idea why she does that…
I remember being really young and getting scared at night because I'd think "Oh crap, one day I'm going to die. Oh no. Oh god." It'd keep me up the entire night.

Then I got a little older and thought "Oh crap, one day I'm going to die... Ah well I hope it happens tomorrow!" and then I'd go back to bed.

Now I'm filled with so much bitterness towards life that keeps me up at night, and for years the only comfort I've had was "One day it'll all be over." Kind of sucks that that's the only way to fall asleep. I wish I could sleep forever but nah everyone says you're not allowed to do that. Some day... maybe today. I'm so tired of being a slave in this hell.
I hate how we're all slaves to the system

Last edited:
RemainingDubious

RemainingDubious

Most men only receive flowers at their funeral.
Feb 18, 2024
Parents usually think they're right so you must of been in her bad book for some reason 🤷🏻 that could be for anything, parents seem to lack logic. It's also likely they didn't even know why 😂

Are we related? 🤔😂 i've got a parent like that. i have to tell them to behave at times.

Say we're in a store and they can't find something they'll go and find a member of staff to ask. Then starts asking if they've been busy, how long have they worked there, the reason they came into the store, the reason they wanted whatever they wanted, how much cheaper it used to be once upon a time etc. It's so embarrassing.

i have to watch them like a hawk too otherwise they'll just wander off so i have to search all over for them getting stressed (they don't have dementia or anything)

If they see someone they know they'll stand in the middle of the aisle preventing people getting past or being able to get products they're in the way of and just talk to them for ages.

Then when they finally stop talking and start doing what they were ment to be doing they tell me who they were and ask if i remember them. i often don't, and have never seen them in my life, yet they insist a do and start telling me the life story of the people i don't know and have no interest in.

It isn't a great experience 😂

Adûnâi

Adûnâi

Little Russian in-cel
Apr 25, 2020
Wait, a thread not by @FuneralCry? If I were to add... life is an annoying dream. And imagine if it's not even the end? In that case, only Buddhism would make sense. Although I'd still picture a malevolent entity that began it all.

Reactions: sserafim
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

The drip finally stops
Oct 21, 2023
I hate being alive, too. Besides the fact that my existence has only caused harm to those around me, leaving me constantly feeling guilty, I also, don't like existing. All these responsibilities and expectations forced on to me by those around me and society as a whole, responsibilities and expectations that I never asked for, just make me feel stressed out. It doesn't help that I know that I'll never be able to live up to them. I'm so tired of being alive. Constantly having my worth being judged by others, constantly feeling stressed out and guilty, constantly feeling miserable. The only escape I've recently been able to find from all of this is getting stoned, and even those feelings are still there, just not as strong.

I don't want to grow old, I don't want to continue on with university, I don't want to have to get a job, I don't want to have to deal with responsibilities, I don't want to have to live up to any expectations, I don't want to be alive. I wish my parents never gave birth to me.

The worst part is that you cannot say anything about wishing you never existed without others insulting you or asking "why don't you just kill yourself, then", which is funny since it's usually pro-lifers asking this. Why is it that people can go on and on about how they love being alive but the minute someone mentions not liking it they immediately get insulted by others? Not liking existence is just as valid of an opinion as liking it.

I've already tried killing myself several times now, including earlier this year, so at least they can't use that fucking line on me, lol. It's funny how the same people who care so much about suicide preventation and mental illness are same people who will use them to insult others and invalidate their opinions on existence.

Reactions: sserafim