• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

stoplmp

stoplmp

Not happy
Mar 30, 2024
After wasting a whole week fighting with SN purity tests, and instead of getting pink always getting orange/brown results even on distilled water, I concluded that my SN is not pure enough. Probably because it's "technical grade" instead of "analytics grade". Technical grade doesn't have anything to do with extreme purity as analytics grade. Still I went for technical grade and well, guess I found that it's true. The concentration of nitrate on it probably is much higher than nitrite.

So, this time around, I bought it straight from a lab, and analytic grade, guaranteed to be of extreme purity in comparison with technical grade.

Also, YES I'm extremely nervous, because I bought from a lab with my identification, email and everything. At least I didn't include anybody on it if shit goes down.

Please don't ask for source. It's regional only. + I don't know if this will work lol

TLDR: don't buy random SN without some research first. Make sure it's pure enough.

stoplmp

stoplmp

Not happy
Mar 30, 2024
This makes sense because technical is generally the lowest grade. Laboratory grade is also low, as is purified despite the name. Reagent/Analytical are generally the highest grades.
Yes, the one I purchased is exactly the Reagent/Analytical.

Funny because here you don't get the percentage % of purity, you have to guess by the name.

I did not know about this.

seeking2024

seeking2024

May 2, 2024
glad to have confirmed this. i was gonna go with reagent quality cuz it is much more inexpensive but see it isn't the way to go.

i think the cheapest i can find (so far) is like 100g 97% (acs) for $50+ship. there are 25g options for less but i'd rather have a bit extra for error/unexpected hedging.

Last edited:
E

Endisclose

Experienced
Oct 23, 2023
After wasting a whole week fighting with SN purity tests, and instead of getting pink always getting orange/brown results even on distilled water, I concluded that my SN is not pure enough. Probably because it's "technical grade" instead of "analytics grade". Technical grade doesn't have anything to do with extreme purity as analytics grade. Still I went for technical grade and well, guess I found that it's true. The concentration of nitrate on it probably is much higher than nitrite.

So, this time around, I bought it straight from a lab, and analytic grade, guaranteed to be of extreme purity in comparison with technical grade.

Also, YES I'm extremely nervous, because I bought from a lab with my identification, email and everything. At least I didn't include anybody on it if shit goes down.

Please don't ask for source. It's regional only. + I don't know if this will work lol

TLDR: don't buy random SN without some research first. Make sure it's pure enough.

Did the original "technical grade" SN have a purity level on the label? It should be listed under the term "assay" as a percentage.