• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

teajay1

teajay1

crazy cat lady
Mar 27, 2024
i'm upset throughout the day and i break down and cry at least once everyday, i'm used to it by now. but everything's just been crumbling apart around me for the past year and i started to realize how much worse i've gotten since i started trying to better myself. i realized this, and i took my blade(little small blade) and i angrily cut myself on my leg over and over and over and i wouldn't stop and i cut myself probably 25 times. i dont cut deep bdcause im a softie:p but i still cut so many times so fast in one sitting :( i'm suffering

aeri

aeri

𑁍ˡᵒᵛᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵛᵉᵈ ᵖʳⁱⁿᶜᵉˢˢ
Jan 29, 2020
i hear you :( you dont have to cut deep for your pain to be true, we can read you suffer a lot

im sorry you're going through all that

Reactions: iloverachel
I

iloverachel

Warlock
Mar 7, 2024
I understand. I had a horrific mental breakdown yesterday. Today was much better. Maybe get some rest, and hope that tomorrow is better.

Reactions: tbroken
teajay1

teajay1

crazy cat lady
Mar 27, 2024
igot some rest but i woke up crying because i cant sleep any more i hate my life this is so repetitive im suffering everyday i want to die

Reactions: tbroken