FlyAwayHoney

FlyAwayHoney

To be or not to be
Nov 6, 2023
Hey all,

I was an active member around 2019, and now I'm back.

During my time here I managed to get my hands on SN quite easily through a major online retailer. I kept it tucked away for a year or two because I wasn't ready yet, but I wanted to have the option always on hand. Fast forward a bit and I'm dating and moved in with a guy. He finds it and I tell him what it was for. That ended up with us agreeing to throw it away of course, and in the moment I don't think I let it bother me too much because I was "okay" at the time, and I thought I could easily get it again if I wanted.

Now, that retailer doesn't sell it anymore and it seems as if SN has been "blacklisted" and become harder to obtain. *sigh*.

Such is life, I guess. I want to say "glad" to be back, but that sounds strange almost. I do appreciate this community though and it is nice to have the comfort of all you people again.

Now, off to do some research on this method... again....

• Hugs
Reactions: Action, theblackdahlia8, february in alaska and 3 others
toms_space_station

toms_space_station

Alien Observer
Jul 22, 2020
Sorry to hear that you are not doing well and are researching this method again. I also learned the hard way that throwing out SN was not a wise decision. Retailers and suppliers have caught on and typically only sell to companies or businesses now. I'm sure it was reassuring to have it tucked away knowing the option was always there, like you said. There are still sources out there, you're just going to have to research.

Reactions: Action, theblackdahlia8 and FlyAwayHoney
FlyAwayHoney

FlyAwayHoney

To be or not to be
Nov 6, 2023
Sorry to hear that you are not doing well and are researching this method again. I also learned the hard way that throwing out SN was not a wise decision. Retailers and suppliers have caught on and typically only sell to companies or businesses now. I'm sure it was reassuring to have it tucked away knowing the option was always there, like you said. There are still sources out there, you're just going to have to research.

Thank you. It was a very comforting feeling just to have it honestly. Sorry you had to learn the same lesson. Were you able to get more? Or are you still looking?

Reactions: Deleted member 65988
toms_space_station

toms_space_station

Alien Observer
Jul 22, 2020
Thank you. It was a very comforting feeling just to have it honestly. Sorry you had to learn the same lesson. Were you able to get more? Or are you still looking?
Currently still looking,

Reactions: FlyAwayHoney
D

Deleted member 65988

I'm sorry for how things went in your personal life and that you have to research this method again. Finding a source will depend where you are in the world because some countries have caught to why people are using it other than for lab use but there should be a few sources out there that don't need a business account in order to buy from them.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: FlyAwayHoney
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's so cruel how people cannot just have the option to reliably die in peace when they wish to, we shouldn't have to struggle to die so much. I really hate how reliable suicide methods are purposely made so inaccessible but anyway I wish you the best.

Reactions: Ninja_Master