d3ad

d3ad

Student
Mar 15, 2023
These past few days have been hell for me. I am physically fatigued and emotionally, I won't even get started. Nobody, not a single person understands the pain I am feeling. They just keep on adding to it. I really, genuinely want to ctb. I would do anything to do leave this messed up world. I do not want to be here. I am suffering and struggling. I dread waking up. I cry everytime I open my eyes and it's a brand new day. How I wish someone would just put an end to my misery. I tried every single thing I could, nothing works out. There's nothing left for me here.

• Hugs
Reactions: ViniTerrible, rationaltake and アホペンギン
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I certainly understand that it really can be so torturous feeling trapped in an existence you hate, it's horrible how there isn't the option to just choose to sleep eternally, such a thing would prevent so much suffering.

• Aww..
Reactions: d3ad, mixshi and Whole-Ad
mixshi

mixshi

amogus
Aug 17, 2023
I certainly understand that it really can be so torturous feeling trapped in an existence you hate, it's horrible how there isn't the option to just choose to sleep eternally, such a thing would prevent so much suffering.
Well I mean people do have that ability, i.e. ctb, just no one supports it.

• Aww..
Reactions: d3ad
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Well I mean people do have that ability, i.e. ctb, just no one supports it.
Not everyone has access to reliable, risk free suicide methods though, everyone is in different situations after all. If there was a very straightforward way to just reliably leave I bet there would be nowhere near as many posts on here, I wish there was the option to just choose to never wake again, people cannot just choose to successfully overdose on any easily accessible medication, it's not reliable.

• Love
Reactions: d3ad