• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

swanchild

swanchild

the little mermaid
Jul 28, 2024
Spent the day helping with chores, walking the dog. I don't even want to speak about what brought me to this point, I just want it to be over. I fantasize about the end 24/7. I can't imagine any other future.

I might draw a tarot card. Just a single card to see what it says.

37x45495
Two of Cups
Being drawn to someone. Longing for someone or something. Acting on your desires. Discovering a feeling is mutual. Doing what makes you feel good. Merging. Healing broken ties. Admitting two people feel differently about each other and moving on.

Hmm, I do feel like the only way I can be loved is if I die.
Oh, yeah, I'm doing this tonight.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Perdition, malevolentdiety, Catch-22 and 21 others
Kusogaki

Kusogaki

šŸŽ§
Mar 22, 2023
You have my bestest wishes. If you don't mind me asking could you share a memory felt kind of alive?

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: etherealspring, mistymoo and not-2-b-the-answer
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Farewell and best wishes.

• Love
Reactions: etherealspring, not-2-b-the-answer and Kusogaki
Terios

Terios

Jul 30, 2024
Wishing you the best, hopefully you'll finally be at peace.

• Love
Reactions: etherealspring, not-2-b-the-answer and Kusogaki
swanchild

swanchild

the little mermaid
Jul 28, 2024
You have my bestest wishes. If you don't mind me asking could you share a memory felt kind of alive?
So many... listening to M83 while my friends cut my hair in high school, flying to another country and basking in a tropical waterfall with my best friend, camping with my family. There were surely so many good times I couldn't count them. I think of the song "Sweet Disposition" by the Temper Trap and that's how I feel. I loved my life and I met the most wonderful people but I always ended up alone and went through some fucked up shit. Even bicycling alone at night listening to Lorde's "Pure Heroin" album. I've been blessed over and over with only the best people who I so deeply respect and admire, I just don't measure up.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, rozeske, thebelljarrr and 9 others
Y

YosemiteGrrl

When will courage be mine
Dec 17, 2023
If @swanchild departing this world is truly what you want I pray for your swift and peaceful passage.
Will you be updating your process here as you go?

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and not-2-b-the-answer
swanchild

swanchild

the little mermaid
Jul 28, 2024
If @swanchild departing this world is truly what you want I pray for your swift and peaceful passage.
Will you be updating your process here as you go?
I don't think it'll be a lengthy process and I also have privacy concerns (I downloaded a VPN to use this site) because I don't want anyone to stop me. I also don't want to trigger anyone by giving them "ideas" of methods although I understand those who share here don't have bad intentions, I just don't want my instructions to be the last thing somebody sees when maybe they could have made it for one day more. I feel a lot of guilt for being on here but I also feel lonely going through this alone. But I'll be chatting until later tonight.

• Hugs
Reactions: DefinitelyReady, opheliaoveragain, Praestat_Mori and 2 others
W

weightoffmychest

Jul 16, 2024
So many... listening to M83 while my friends cut my hair in high school, flying to another country and basking in a tropical waterfall with my best friend, camping with my family. There were surely so many good times I couldn't count them. I think of the song "Sweet Disposition" by the Temper Trap and that's how I feel. I loved my life and I met the most wonderful people but I always ended up alone and went through some fucked up shit. Even bicycling alone at night listening to Lorde's "Pure Heroin" album. I've been blessed over and over with only the best people who I so deeply respect and admire, I just don't measure up.
You sound like a really nice person. This was wholesome and nice to read. Best of luck to you āœŒšŸ»

• Love
Reactions: swanchild and not-2-b-the-answer
Y

YosemiteGrrl

When will courage be mine
Dec 17, 2023
I don't think it'll be a lengthy process and I also have privacy concerns (I downloaded a VPN to use this site) because I don't want anyone to stop me. I also don't want to trigger anyone by giving them "ideas" of methods although I understand those who share here don't have bad intentions, I just don't want my instructions to be the last thing somebody sees when maybe they could have made it for one day more. I feel a lot of guilt for being on here but I also feel lonely going through this alone. But I'll be chatting until later tonight.
Ok. Understand. DM is open.

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
E

Edistrying

Jul 22, 2024
Remember that you can always regret it, we are all here to accompany you and personally you can always send me a message if you want a little company or whatever.
I hope you can find peace šŸ¤

not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
Wishing you peace and freedom from this horrible world. ā™„ļøšŸ¤—ā™„ļøšŸ¤—ā™„ļø

• Hugs
Reactions: GoatHerder, Praestat_Mori and CantDoIt
feelinggloomy

feelinggloomy

Experienced
May 29, 2024
Peace on your journey

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and not-2-b-the-answer
swanchild

swanchild

the little mermaid
Jul 28, 2024
Even still I don't believe the world is horrible. I believe it's been horrible to some people though, tragically. Just listening to Cocorosie and walking my dog again, gotta do some laundry too

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, Edistrying, justwannadip and 3 others
misatosdiary

misatosdiary

everything will be okay
Jun 28, 2024
Farewell, may you rest in peace šŸ•Š

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, Dr. Finklestein and not-2-b-the-answer
tsykoais

tsykoais

i can't drown my demons they know how to swim
Apr 9, 2023
i hope you find peace in whatever path you choose to take <3

may i ask if you have any plans on whats going to happen to your dog?

• Love
  • Hugs
cali22ā™”

cali22ā™”

Student
Nov 11, 2023
Peace

• Love
  • Hugs
swanchild

swanchild

the little mermaid
Jul 28, 2024
i hope you find peace in whatever path you choose to take <3

may i ask if you have any plans on whats going to happen to your dog?
She lives with my family as do I :) I'll miss her though

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, Dr. Finklestein, tsykoais and 3 others
swanchild

swanchild

the little mermaid
Jul 28, 2024
Omg I'm tired again LOL this is the same problem as last night. I've been recovering from my OD I guess could be contributing and I also was popping benzos like crazy for a few days but I only had 1mg clonazepam this AM. (Now it's all gone lol) I had a beer last night and a bottle of wine a couple of nights before. I'm actually kind of glad I got all the substances out of my system because I think I might want to be conscious for this. Oh and I just drank 2 tbsps of insant coffee but it doesn't seem to be helping

• Hugs
Reactions: thebelljarrr, Praestat_Mori, rozeske and 4 others
swanchild

swanchild

the little mermaid
Jul 28, 2024
I fell asleep for a bit but woke up which is good. I can't believe I fell asleep after having 2 tbsps of coffee though.

I woke up to my family checking where I was and my ex messaging me "is everything ok". It was kind of spooky

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and rozeske
pomcustard

pomcustard

Coping with sweets
Jul 29, 2024
Spent the day helping with chores, walking the dog. I don't even want to speak about what brought me to this point, I just want it to be over. I fantasize about the end 24/7. I can't imagine any other future.

I might draw a tarot card. Just a single card to see what it says.

View attachment 146854
Two of Cups
Being drawn to someone. Longing for someone or something. Acting on your desires. Discovering a feeling is mutual. Doing what makes you feel good. Merging. Healing broken ties. Admitting two people feel differently about each other and moving on.

Hmm, I do feel like the only way I can be loved is if I die.
Oh, yeah, I'm doing this tonight.
I am sorry life brought you to this. I hope you may find peace whatever path you choose to take.

justwannadip

justwannadip

it's still raining
May 27, 2024
Wishing you peace whatever you decideā¤ļø Hoping I can be as brave.

Dr. Finklestein

Dr. Finklestein

Jul 31, 2024
I fell asleep for a bit but woke up which is good. I can't believe I fell asleep after having 2 tbsps of coffee though.

I woke up to my family checking where I was and my ex messaging me "is everything ok". It was kind of spooky
2 tbsps of coffee = 2 cups of coffee

Your body definitely has a mechanism to "ignore" caffeine if it determines rest is a larger priority.

Reactions: swanchild
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
I wish you the best. I hope you find your peace. We're here if you happen be around another day ā¤ļø

• Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
swanchild

swanchild

the little mermaid
Jul 28, 2024
I'm still here, for now. I might leave in like a half hour. I just had a kind of healing conversation with my ex so I'm glad that happened. I also had a healing conversation with my mom. I'm just trying to figure out how to destroy my journals so no one is hurt reading anything

• Hugs
Reactions: thebelljarrr, Jon Arbuckle, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I hope you find peace. :heart:

• Love
Reactions: swanchild
swanchild

swanchild

the little mermaid
Jul 28, 2024
It's hard to get up when my dog is curled up right next to me snoring. It's the little things. I'm gonna try to get up soon but I'm feeling a wide range of emotions right now.

But like, I've also basically said my final goodbyes to everyone. My best friend told me my gushy statuses sounded like what suicidal people do before they off themselves and when she heard about my overdose she said "sure enough".

I think this is like a good spot to leave everything, I feel at peace, just wondering if I'll wait one more day so I have time to burn my journals. I should have done it sooner, I know.

The problem is where I'm going there will be people around, hopefully asleep. I also can't stop thinking about the dream I had where God was talking to me. I have religious guilt and also wonder "am I supposed to keep going? Despite all odds?" But maybe even God acknowledged this world isn't for me

• Hugs
Reactions: thebelljarrr, etherealspring, rozeske and 4 others
swanchild

swanchild

the little mermaid
Jul 28, 2024
I'm still here, just until tonight hopefully. I just couldn't leave my dog's side. I swear she's an empath. I don't believe in human empaths but when I have panic attacks and shake, my dog shakes, too. The other night I was crying and I swear a little tear rolled down her cheek. Plus I felt like I got some positive closure with my ex.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: CatLvr, etherealspring, rozeske and 2 others
swanchild

swanchild

the little mermaid
Jul 28, 2024
Fantasized a bit about sticking around long enough to write an autobiography under the guise of fiction and a pseudonym. I do like to write. And I would give all the money I made off it (should it be successful-- I'm starting to think I genuinely have bipolar) to the people who merited it and to a certain organization. Keeping everything super vague for anonymity. I just don't think it's feasible if I'm being honest, I keep wandering off like a dying cat, hiding.

For the record, I loved Clarice Lispector, Otessa Moshfegh, and Madeleine Miller. I loved Frida Kahlo, Virginia Woolf and Sylvia Plath. I loved Cocorosie, Jewel, Tori Amos, Kate Bush and Bjork.

Isn't there a quote: "if I have seen further, it has been by standing on the shoulders of giants?" This is just my last little spark of creativity and imagination I suppose. I've made some pretty cool art but I would have liked to have published a book.

20240802 152523

• Hugs
  • Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: No More Tears, CatLvr, Dr. Finklestein and 7 others