JustGiveNovacaine

JustGiveNovacaine

Oct 11, 2023
Hi. My name is Helena, I'm 24 and I'm in my end, I guess. I tried cbt a few time along the years, with no success. Last time my now ex alert my parents and that lead to a visit to the hospital that I can't really remember.

I tried a few times before that, but just wake up before a long, long sleep.

I just don't know what to do anymore. People say I have a lot to live for, I'm almost married, my soon to be fiance just bought a house. And that's great. That's really great. But I guess I just past my expiration date?

I had every opportunity and blew all them up. I don't have a major, I'm addicted to cocaine, and I just... don't wanna live. I'm supposed to be so happy with all these good things happening in my life, but I can't. I just can't.

That's my last straw. So hey. Nice to meet you guys.

Also english is not my first language, I'm brazillian. Sorry for any mistakes.

Old Friend

Old Friend

Sleep well, Airstrip One.
Sep 24, 2023
Nice to meet you too. Sorry to hear that you're struggling. Most of us are struggling too so you should fit in just fine. :)

JustGiveNovacaine

JustGiveNovacaine

Oct 11, 2023
Nice to meet you too. Sorry to hear that you're struggling. Most of us are struggling too so you should fit in just fine. :)
I seem such a taboo to just admitting you're struggling. Being here is a nice change of pace. Thank you

• Hugs
Reactions: Old Friend
larastoned

larastoned

bpd | adhd
Oct 5, 2023
Hi! Nice to meet you. I hope you find the support you need here. x

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It must had been so awful going through those failed attempts, I find it so dreadful how it's purposely made so difficult to die. But anyway I wish you the best, it's really understandable just wishing to be free from this existence.

Tokugawa_Yoshinobu

Tokugawa_Yoshinobu

Arcanist
Sep 10, 2023
Hello Helena. I wish you a good time here. I hope you find the peace you need and want.

JustGiveNovacaine

JustGiveNovacaine

Oct 11, 2023
It must had been so awful going through those failed attempts, I find it so dreadful how it's purposely made so difficult to die. But anyway I wish you the best, it's really understandable just wishing to be free from this existence.
I don't know if they're trying so hard to save my life for me or for themselves. Just, I don't know, let me fucking die. But I have new plan. Hopefully this one works out