• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

AhG

AhG

La vie est tout sauf un rêve
Jan 24, 2019
Animals are the best thing possible, especially when they're babies. So cute and cuddly.

Attachments

• 4CD34B5A-CF70-4AE0-A6D1-4951F25D433D.jpeg
    4CD34B5A-CF70-4AE0-A6D1-4951F25D433D.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 3
Reactions: color_me_gone and Fucking loving it
color_me_gone

color_me_gone

Sun is rising
Dec 27, 2018
When I was in psych lock-up for 10 days in the early 90's, volunteers would bring in their dogs and cats in the evening hours to calm the patients. So yeah, even the shrinks know how beneficial pets are. Hey! At least they got ONE thing right.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Worthless_nobody and not-2-b-the-answer
deathplease

deathplease

waiting to die
Feb 16, 2019
One of the reasons I haven't ctbed yet is because of my cats. They are the closest connection I have and they help me get out of bed everyday. I have put in my suicide note that I would like them to be kept together and be taken by my family if possible. I often think about them finding me dead in the apartment and them being sad. I often worry about them going a day or two without food if no one bothers to check if I'm alive. Cats are amazing beings! They are extremely loving, funny, and therapeutic! I highly recommend adoption - there are way too many cats in shelters that need homes!

Reactions: color_me_gone and not-2-b-the-answer
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
One of the reasons I haven't ctbed yet is because of my cats. They are the closest connection I have and they help me get out of bed everyday. I have put in my suicide note that I would like them to be kept together and be taken by my family if possible. I often think about them finding me dead in the apartment and them being sad. I often worry about them going a day or two without food if no one bothers to check if I'm alive. Cats are amazing beings! They are extremely loving, funny, and therapeutic! I highly recommend adoption - there are way too many cats in shelters that need homes!

I did think about getting a cat a couple years ago but I was hoping to be gone by now. It's good you have family that can take care of your cats should you decide to CTB.

Reactions: color_me_gone and deathplease
deathplease

deathplease

waiting to die
Feb 16, 2019
I did think about getting a cat a couple years ago but I was hoping to be gone by now. It's good you have family that can take care of your cats should you decide to CTB.

I'm hoping so. My step dad lives alone and has no pets, so I requested that he take my cats if I ctb. He's a good person and I know that they would be well cared for.

Reactions: color_me_gone
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
I'm hoping so. My step dad lives alone and has no pets, so I requested that he take my cats if I ctb. He's a good person and I know that they would be well cared for.

Did you tell your stepdad you are planning to CTB ? Or he just thinks he will have to take them if something happens to you other than suicide?

deathplease

deathplease

waiting to die
Feb 16, 2019
I put it in my note. If my family knew of my plans I would never be left alone.

Reactions: color_me_gone and not-2-b-the-answer
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
Totally get it. I would probably be locked up at least for a while. I'm sure they would probably put me on meds thinking it would change my mind.
(It won't)

deathplease

deathplease

waiting to die
Feb 16, 2019
Totally get it. I would probably be locked up at least for a while. I'm sure they would probably put me on meds thinking it would change my mind.
(It won't)

I would be in the same situation. I would also be forced into therapy, which I hate more than anything lol.

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and color_me_gone
ImsooDone1N

ImsooDone1N

Arcanist
Nov 22, 2018
I would highly recommend you get a cat! I don't know what I'd do with my furball. He sleeps right next to me & purrs all night. So relaxing. Plus he is one of the few creatures on this planet that I know genuinely likes me. He is so happy when I get home & he is never more than 10ft away or within eyesight. If your not sure about a long term commitment, look into fostering animals until they are adopted. My friend Laura aka RunneronIce (RIP) pushed back her ctb several times because she was most concerned about her cats. She ended up leaving a bathtub full of water & a full bag of dry food out before she finally took her N & then came onto discord to say her goodbyes, but knowing no one could stop her as it was already in her stomach. & yea.. one big reason I've not yet taken my N is my kitty. He absolutely keeps me alive & can always make me smile.

• Hugs
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, not-2-b-the-answer and color_me_gone
color_me_gone

color_me_gone

Sun is rising
Dec 27, 2018
Here is a cat trying to cheer up a person who is obviously having a bad day.
You can't make this stuff up!