Gloomislost

Gloomislost

Pet the bunnies for me · 18
Jul 27, 2023
This doesn't usually happen but today I could barely do anything but graze my skin a bit. I feel so pathetic. Can't even cut myself right. I doubt I can even ctb successfully.

• Hugs
Reactions: ViniTerrible, アホペンギン, StellaSomnus and 3 others
OrphicEnd

OrphicEnd

ㅤㅤ‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎
Aug 24, 2023
We all have days where we feel less strong, it's normal and it's not pathetic

• Love
Reactions: Gloomislost
StellaSomnus

StellaSomnus

Dormies sicut stellae luceant
Aug 18, 2023
I haven't cut myself for weeks and as much as I badly want to cut it because I can't deal with the mental pain, but I've went back to being a coward to cut. Probably because the last time I tried to, it wasn't sharp enough, I should probably collect the razor blades on my table and floor, dispose of it and get a fresh one to start cutting.

I want to cut myself yesterday but I wouldn't want to get myself in a worse state in case my brother wanted to bring me out to eat somewhere nice for my birthday. That didn't happen, but I ended up drinking alone that evening instead of cutting.

Cutting is probably better than drinking, alcohol really fucks me up once it wears out.

• Hugs
Visitor_

Visitor_

Please do not take anything i say to heart.
Sep 9, 2023
It happened to me once you know? I was cutting myself everyday but suddenly i just teared up when i help the knife. I smoke, drink and do recreational drugs sometimes so i do not have the need the cut, but you shouldnt take my example. So do not feel pathethic for it as its a sign that your subconsciousness is fighting back against your mind

• Love
Gloomislost

Gloomislost

Pet the bunnies for me · 18
Jul 27, 2023
It happened to me once you know? I was cutting myself everyday but suddenly i just teared up when i help the knife. I smoke, drink and do recreational drugs sometimes so i do not have the need the cut, but you shouldnt take my example. So do not feel pathethic for it as its a sign that your subconsciousness is fighting back against your mind
You're right. I think I'm gonna try and pick up Journaling again because j barely give my body time to heal these days.