• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

D

Donewith_

Elementalist
Sep 28, 2018
I slept before a while. I felt like.. I experienced something, like I am leaving permanently.
So, i slept and i think i was in deep sleep (i think so..coz i get sleep paralysis sometimes and i think this is not SP). and I felt like.. my brother came and just sat on me (its a bit crazy..he is a very heavy person .. so its too much for me). i was unable to breathe or unable to speak up. I want to make sure if its really happening or I am just dreaming ( when i get sleep paralysis episodes, or some other times too.. i just open a eye and see if it is really true(my brain is a bit messed up).. i opened my eye and saw my brother, so I felt that it is true) I felt like.. my vision is blurring which became blank finally. and I felt like.. I passed out . I thought it was true and i was leaving permanently.
such a weird experience.

• Hugs
Reactions: Orin and Life+me=error
Life+me=error

Life+me=error

Warlock
May 22, 2019
Even I am not sure now if you just dreamed or if your brother actually sat on you.

Why would he do that tho?

Reactions: Donewith_
D

Donewith_

Elementalist
Sep 28, 2018
lol.. its very weird.
idk .. a bit strange. Maybe , nature is giving me a idea of how it feels like to ctb.

• Hugs
Reactions: Life+me=error
Life+me=error

Life+me=error

Warlock
May 22, 2019
Yeah I had a similar experience long time ago. In my 'dream' someone tried to suffocate me with a pillow.

D

Donewith_

Elementalist
Sep 28, 2018
Yeah I had a similar experience long time ago. In my 'dream' someone tried to suffocate me with a pillow.
Omg! its very shocking to face it. You had episodes of sleep paralysis anytime before that?

Orin

Orin

Experienced
Apr 16, 2019
I suffer from sleep paralysis as well and every month or so, i get this sensation of suffocating, sometimes accompanied by hallucinations. Like one time i "woke up" to discover a naked lady lying on top of me, except that she had her forearm across my neck trying to crush my airway. And in another instance, i felt like something was pulling my "soul" in and out of my body, as if it was playing with my soul. Surprisingly, somehow i knew it was just playing and meant no real harm.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Life+me=error and Donewith_
D

Donewith_

Elementalist
Sep 28, 2018
SP is a crappy thing to experience. Thankfully, I get less of them now.

• Hugs
Reactions: Life+me=error and Orin
Life+me=error

Life+me=error

Warlock
May 22, 2019
In that moment its shocking, true. I remember struggling to fight back but I couldn't. I was frozen unable to move. (obviously in retrospect as I was sleeping, not moving)

I had a couple of these weird experiences long time ago.

• Hugs
Reactions: Orin and Donewith_
D

Donewith_

Elementalist
Sep 28, 2018
In that moment its shocking, true. I remember struggling to fight back but I couldn't. I was frozen unable to move. (obviously in retrospect as I was sleeping, not moving)

I had a couple of these weird experiences long time ago.
sounds like sleep paralysis.. but I am not really sure. feels very difficult in that moment.

Orin

Orin

Experienced
Apr 16, 2019
I noticed that most of the hallucinations occur when i'm in supine position, so i try to lay on my side.

But the most terrifying occurrence happened when i was in prone position. I sensed this malevolent entity circling my bed and it stared at me with such burning hatred. And it just stood there staring. Even if i wasn't paralyzed, i don't think i could have mustered the courage to turn my body and look at it, for i was frozen in absolute terror.

• Hugs
Reactions: Donewith_ and Life+me=error
Life+me=error

Life+me=error

Warlock
May 22, 2019
I am glad I am not the only one who experienced these weird episodes. I actually thought it happened only to me -.- (ignorant me).
Before this thread, I didn't even know there was a name for it.

• Hugs
Orin

Orin

Experienced
Apr 16, 2019
And i'm surprised a lot of these hallucinations (if they really are hallucinations) involve seeing an old hag. I've had one instance of seeing one; needless to say it wasn't a pleasant experience.

Reactions: Life+me=error