• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

struggles_inc

struggles_inc

Trying to heal
Jun 24, 2023
I was returning home from late evening class when I felt something was horribly wrong.
The way home is through a quiet and dark suburban area, I was completely alone, at least before I noticed someone is behind me. I turned back and faced a man who instantly greeted me and started talking to me.

That's when I knew I was fucked, because I was alone with no one coming to help. I wouldn't have time to call anyone either, and since the area is almost near forest and mountains, any rushed move would lead to me being a goner.

I needed to distract him. So we walked and talked for what felt like eternity before I noticed an open bar and decided it's my best chance to escape, so I tried to go inside. He insisted that we go to his house instead, and I had to reassure him I will. Btw, he didn't want to come inside with me, like maybe he was afraid of witnesses.

I went into the bar alone, called for help. Thankfully, one guy agreed to help me to the nearest bus station.
When we went outside, the man was very angry. It turns out he was trying to check my phone number only to find out I gave him a fake one.

Thank God that other guy from the bar was there.
I got home safe and had the most insane meltdown ever. I am an SA survivor and I just couldn't wrap my head around what would have happened to me.

PhoenixPX

PhoenixPX

Apr 9, 2024
That is creepy af but you handled it really well.
I think the best method to avoid this is just never walk alone.
Peperspray or smth like that can also help but you have to be ready to use it.
I hope this doesn't happen again and wish you the best of luck.

Throwawayacc3

Throwawayacc3

Freedom
Mar 4, 2024
I was returning home from late evening class when I felt something was horribly wrong.
The way home is through a quiet and dark suburban area, I was completely alone, at least before I noticed someone is behind me. I turned back and faced a man who instantly greeted me and started talking to me.

That's when I knew I was fucked, because I was alone with no one coming to help. I wouldn't have time to call anyone either, and since the area is almost near forest and mountains, any rushed move would lead to me being a goner.

I needed to distract him. So we walked and talked for what felt like eternity before I noticed an open bar and decided it's my best chance to escape, so I tried to go inside. He insisted that we go to his house instead, and I had to reassure him I will. Btw, he didn't want to come inside with me, like maybe he was afraid of witnesses.

I went into the bar alone, called for help. Thankfully, one guy agreed to help me to the nearest bus station.
When we went outside, the man was very angry. It turns out he was trying to check my phone number only to find out I gave him a fake one.

Thank God that other guy from the bar was there.
I got home safe and had the most insane meltdown ever. I am an SA survivor and I just couldn't wrap my head around what would have happened to me.
Not the same situation but circumstances similar. I'm a guy but got robbed at knife point 4 times between the ages of approx 10-17. This is in the UK so side roads are quite compact I would say and more residential. The first thing I wanted to do at 17? Learn to drive. Why? So I NEVER had to walk or take public transport again at anytime. London isn't safe for ANYONE regardless of time. I think most places now are massive shit holes with spiteful mutants everywhere.

If you can get a car. I don't know your situation but it reduces the anxiety on going anywhere a lot.

AshersGirl

AshersGirl

Girl, Interrupted
Apr 29, 2022
I'm glad you found the bar and someone to help you, it must have been terrifying. If you feel strong enough and have a good description of the guy, maybe report him? Likely they can't do much but at least the incident and his description/MO would be on record. Next person might not be as lucky to escape. And hopefully he will not target you again - not saying this to scare you - but maybe better to report it just in case?

Reactions: struggles_inc
struggles_inc

struggles_inc

Trying to heal
Jun 24, 2023
I'm glad you found the bar and someone to help you, it must have been terrifying. If you feel strong enough and have a good description of the guy, maybe report him? Likely they can't do much but at least the incident and his description/MO would be on record. Next person might not be as lucky to escape. And hopefully he will not target you again - not saying this to scare you - but maybe better to report it just in case?
True. I think he had an exotic name. But he stuttered a lot while talking about himself, might have been lies.

• Hugs
Reactions: AshersGirl
AshersGirl

AshersGirl

Girl, Interrupted
Apr 29, 2022
True. I think he had an exotic name. But he stuttered a lot while talking about himself, might have been lies.
No pressure or shame whatever you decide to do, and I sincerely hope this was an isolated incident of wrong place/wrong time and you never see him again. Mostly just worried for you if it's not. Take care and I hope you are not too worse for wear. X

Reactions: struggles_inc
Throwawayacc3

Throwawayacc3

Freedom
Mar 4, 2024
No pressure or shame whatever you decide to do, and I sincerely hope this was an isolated incident of wrong place/wrong time and you never see him again. Mostly just worried for you if it's not. Take care and I hope you are not too worse for wear. X
The world is dangerous now. Even "nice" areas are crime hotspots. Wrong place/wrong time doesn't exist anymore because if you go to Peckham at night and wear a nice watch your odds of being stabbed, robbed or abused in some way go up exponentially.
Plan routes always, don't drive into areas that you know nothing about. NEVER drink (this is the worst, I've seen drunk people nearly get hit by cars and robbed). Getting into your car to and from your destination just reduces all these chances massively.

theboy

theboy

Visionary
Jul 15, 2022
wow, you were saved! I hope it doesn't happen again!

I

ilovemydog

Dec 15, 2021
I'm so sorry you went through this. When I feel like someone is following me I pull out my phone and record them/take pics of them and they seem to QUICKLY disappear when I do this. This could be my overthinking but I wonder if other people who use this site are also being followed..

Reactions: Ash