• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

booplesnoot34

booplesnoot34

I’ll miss the winter, a world of fragile things
Feb 8, 2023
I got raped on Monday by a dirty old man and tbh I deserved it. I'm a horrible person and I got off easy. I hate myself and I want to die.

I'm trying to cut my forearms and legs to bleed out in the bath. I won't get caught because I live alone. If I don't die, at least I might feel better (and then die from complications?).

How do I properly cut with a razor? It's too shallow. Trying to cut up to down is so awkward and I can't get as much pressure.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: pyroxenic, corazon, Forever Sleep and 4 others
CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Disabled. Hard talk, don't argue, make fun, etc
Sep 17, 2022
V sry human cruel species all do rape make sffr rly sry hpn, vry sry pain yea this mthod not know mayb not wrk, hope peace

Reactions: Deathisbetter and NoLoveNoHope
020x

020x

Suffering will end when the existence does.
Jul 6, 2023
seeing lots of victims of rape on this site. another reason why this place is a hell filled with disgusting living beings.

Reactions: xBrialesana
Laklusta

Laklusta

What's the destination again?
Jul 1, 2023
seeing lots of victims of rape on this site. another reason why this place is a hell filled with disgusting living beings.
It is seriously sickening and not to mention the lack of justice + the way people treat us when we do report..

Reactions: NoLoveNoHope
MrDarkness

MrDarkness

Left sasu, to improve my life
Jun 18, 2023
You don't deserve it, no one does, I'm sorry it happened again, I know no words can comfort the pain you feel. I'm so sorry

SleepyRobloxGrl

SleepyRobloxGrl

always sleeping
Feb 22, 2023
I'm sorry this happened to you. People say it gets better and hurts less in time; I know firsthand that it doesn't. People are evil.

Reactions: 𖣴 nadia 𖣴 and Eternal🌈Rainbow
D

dyingslowly

Jul 17, 2023
I got raped on Monday by a dirty old man and tbh I deserved it. I'm a horrible person and I got off easy. I hate myself and I want to die.

I'm trying to cut my forearms and legs to bleed out in the bath. I won't get caught because I live alone. If I don't die, at least I might feel better (and then die from complications?).

How do I properly cut with a razor? It's too shallow. Trying to cut up to down is so awkward and I can't get as much pressure.
Hello, cutting is I think a bad idea, I have tried it a bit and it sucks tbh, you whole body will feel like painful and burning, and it makes a lot of filth, plus you can try using some inert gas method it will be a a lot better and it won't be in your knowledge that you have died when you have actually died. In cutting, the probability of success is very very low since you need a lot of blood loss before death and you can easily be "saved". As far as rape is concerned, you never deserved it, it is just a way of you coping with the reality that you think you "deserved to be raped".