shadow999

shadow999

Student
Sep 6, 2024
So I got my SN from the Ukrainian source. It came a few days late. It came in a black plastic package taped up with a regular cardboard box inside. Lots of tape. Its is a silver plastic bag with a warning label on it. The stuff seemed pretty hard but it felt like I was able to break it up with just my hands.

I think my therapist knows I want to attempt...ngl I'm a little more nervous about it than I thought. Oh well. I know this is what I want. My family, at least my parents, are going to be devistated. Knowing that definitely makes it a little harder. I just feel so dead inside. Complete anhedonia with no changes. I'm ready to go. I was thinking this Monday.

Anyways just needed to vent briefly.

Thanks for reading and best wishes

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: maynoname, kunikuzushi, zenirsar and 7 others
opheliaoveragain

opheliaoveragain

Eating Disordered Junkie
Jun 2, 2024
Wishing you the best <3

• Love
Reactions: Plato'sCaveDweller and shadow999
nir

nir

26/F/Canada
Aug 18, 2024
It'll be strange not seeing you on the forums anymore. I'm used to seeing your profile pic in the recent posts and always wondering what it is. Gonna be weird to not have you around

• Love
Reactions: shadow999
shadow999

shadow999

Student
Sep 6, 2024
It'll be strange not seeing you on the forums anymore. I'm used to seeing your profile pic in the recent posts and always wondering what it is. Gonna be weird to not have you around
Its just a random abstract animal that I drew. This forum has been so good to me ='). It's definitely not easy to make this decision. I know I don't want this life anymore...just exiting is difficult. I'm planning on posting when I take the stuff...I just have to be careful as I don't want this site to be on the phone when I pass out.

• Hugs
Reactions: CantDoIt
nir

nir

26/F/Canada
Aug 18, 2024
Its just a random abstract animal that I drew. This forum has been so good to me ='). It's definitely not easy to make this decision. I know I don't want this life anymore...just exiting is difficult. I'm planning on posting when I take the stuff...I just have to be careful as I don't want this site to be on the phone when I pass out.
In my head, I always see it as an abstract Zapdos from Pokemon.

I'm glad we've been a source of comfort for you. Remember you can always delay if needed - we won't judge you.

• Love
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I hope that you find peace from all the suffering, best wishes.

• Love