Singing In The Rain

Singing In The Rain

Student
Oct 29, 2018
I love gg Allen. Bite it, you scum!! Did u see him on the jerry springer show. Funny shit

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, worldexploder and BurningLights
BurningLights

BurningLights

He killed himself with his own mind
Jul 2, 2018
I love gg Allin. Bite it, you scum!! Did u see him on the jerry springer show. Funny shit
Oh man, that was fucking great, so much hate!! Proper freaking out the normies!

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Singing In The Rain
Singing In The Rain

Singing In The Rain

Student
Oct 29, 2018
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, BurningLights and worldexploder
Singing In The Rain

Singing In The Rain

Student
Oct 29, 2018
Went out in a blaze of glory

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, BurningLights and worldexploder
worldexploder

worldexploder

Visionary
Sep 19, 2018
Right now? I'm actually enjoying myself! I'm thinking this thread is like a little private party for us drunks. Agreed, I was scared of alcohol for a long time, shame, it is effecting my withdrawals but it's manageable, enjoyed your music btw, GG Allen was my jam when I really fucking hated the world.
@Singing In The Rain good question, loved your voice recordings @worldexploder
Thanks man. I was always afraid of alcohol due to how it may have interacted with my meds. When I took my first drink in 2008 I didn't die like I thought I would while on meds or had bad side effects. Drank heavily for 1 year then quit. Then started drinking heavily in 2014. I just skip my Paxil when I do drink. I can drink with Propranolol. My dads on the same shit cuz he can drink with it.

worldexploder

worldexploder

Visionary
Sep 19, 2018
I love gg Allen. Bite it, you scum!! Did u see him on the jerry springer show. Funny shit
Oh yesh! Like 2 months before he died. He also did another talk show interview as well.

Singing In The Rain

Singing In The Rain

Student
Oct 29, 2018
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and worldexploder
Singing In The Rain

Singing In The Rain

Student
Oct 29, 2018
Non conformist

Singing In The Rain

Singing In The Rain

Student
Oct 29, 2018
Remember he was saying he was gana kill himself on stage and all his haters were like, "do it! " . Fucked up shit

Singing In The Rain

Singing In The Rain

Student
Oct 29, 2018
Thanks man. I was always afraid of alcohol due to how it may have interacted with my meds. When I took my first drink in 2008 I didn't die like I thought I would while on meds or had bad side effects. Drank heavily for 1 year then quit. Then started drinking heavily in 2014. I just skip my Paxil when I do drink. I can drink with Propranolol. My dads on the same shit cuz he can drink with it.

Why can't you drink on meds? I do it all the time

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
BurningLights

BurningLights

He killed himself with his own mind
Jul 2, 2018
Yeah fair, do you find that your body almost starts rejecting the 'bad' stuff we do to it?
Been on and off the drink for years, yet sobriety has never seemed like the answer, always felt I was missing something

worldexploder

worldexploder

Visionary
Sep 19, 2018
Yeah fair, do you find that your body almost starts rejecting the 'bad' stuff we do to it?
Been on and off the drink for years, yet sobriety has never seemed like the answer, always felt I was missing something
When I drink I noticed it takes a hell of a lot longer to get were I need to be intoxication wise. I probably drink 3x as much as what I did 4 years ago. After I drink sometimes I feel shitty. If I take extra Xanax before I go to bed I usually feel cozy and sleep for the better part of 48 hours. Sometimes when I drink my skin feels like it's irritated.